Все Категории

I can't access my game!

I can't access my game!

Поиск
24 янв. 2020, 19:3824.01.20

I can't access my game!

I have been playing for nearly a year and spent thousands of dollars on in-app purchases. Today, I got a message while I was playing that said the game couldn't connect to my Apple ID and I needed to log in (I am playing on my iPhone). I went to my account page and it was logged in already. So, I logged out. But, when I went to log back in, my entire game is gone. It just keep starting from the beginning as if i am playing a new game. There's no login page at all. I'm kinda freaking out. I have a plarium account and logged in with Facebook. Can someone please tell me what to do to get my game back? I had 16 legendaries. I have been super committed to this game, and to lose all of it would be devastating--not to mention that I really would be out thousands of dollars. Please help!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 янв. 2020, 00:2026.01.20
klharman5 said:

I have been playing for nearly a year and spent thousands of dollars on in-app purchases. Today, I got a message while I was playing that said the game couldn't connect to my Apple ID and I needed to log in (I am playing on my iPhone). I went to my account page and it was logged in already. So, I logged out. But, when I went to log back in, my entire game is gone. It just keep starting from the beginning as if i am playing a new game. There's no login page at all. I'm kinda freaking out. I have a plarium account and logged in with Facebook. Can someone please tell me what to do to get my game back? I had 16 legendaries. I have been super committed to this game, and to lose all of it would be devastating--not to mention that I really would be out thousands of dollars. Please help!
Hello, did you link your account to facebook or plarium?