Все Категории

Champions missing, can't see Apothecary and Protector being used as food...

Поиск
22 янв. 2020, 23:0422.01.20

Good day,

Both of these champions show in my index, neither appear in my roster or vault.

I had assumed that I had somehow sourced an early Apothecary and perhaps made a mistake around that but today I noticed that a fusion champion (Protector) was missing as well and this is one I had referenced recently.  I typically lock and move fusion champions to my vault so I"m confused as to where this champion went to.

I'd be happy to learn what demise they met and would fully accept that it's user error but I would like it confirmed one way or the other.  If there's an issue with champions going missing randomly then I would like to know that before I carry on.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Sincerely, Derek.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 янв. 2020, 00:0523.01.20
Derektinney said:

Good day,

Both of these champions show in my index, neither appear in my roster or vault.

I had assumed that I had somehow sourced an early Apothecary and perhaps made a mistake around that but today I noticed that a fusion champion (Protector) was missing as well and this is one I had referenced recently.  I typically lock and move fusion champions to my vault so I"m confused as to where this champion went to.

I'd be happy to learn what demise they met and would fully accept that it's user error but I would like it confirmed one way or the other.  If there's an issue with champions going missing randomly then I would like to know that before I carry on.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Sincerely, Derek.

Hello, sounds like a user error as i did the same with apoth. I eventually got him back but one i cannot seem to get again is maneater!