Все Категории

Not Able to Collect Linked Prime Rewards

Поиск
15 янв. 2020, 08:2115.01.20

Hey there Tech Support,

I am brand new to the game by way of noticing perks through my Prime account. The game looked great from what I saw so I installed. I joined (I believe) on the 11th or 12th of January. I linked my accounts and was immediately able to claim the female warrior character. I noticed that the previous reward (coins and other things) was still available by date in the description and by the claim button being available. When clicking on it however, a message that it was not available appeared. The next day I received a notification on my phone that it was the last day to claim the Prime linked account coin reward. Clicking on the message took me to the rewards list that again showed I could claim it. When I clicked, I got the same message that it was unavailable.

Can you credit my account with the promised rewards as they were described please? I would greatly appreciate it! The game is great so far. It reminds me of Heroes of Might and Magic IV from back in the day at times.

Thank you!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 янв. 2020, 16:0315.01.20
Sir Timoteo said:

Hey there Tech Support,

I am brand new to the game by way of noticing perks through my Prime account. The game looked great from what I saw so I installed. I joined (I believe) on the 11th or 12th of January. I linked my accounts and was immediately able to claim the female warrior character. I noticed that the previous reward (coins and other things) was still available by date in the description and by the claim button being available. When clicking on it however, a message that it was not available appeared. The next day I received a notification on my phone that it was the last day to claim the Prime linked account coin reward. Clicking on the message took me to the rewards list that again showed I could claim it. When I clicked, I got the same message that it was unavailable.

Can you credit my account with the promised rewards as they were described please? I would greatly appreciate it! The game is great so far. It reminds me of Heroes of Might and Magic IV from back in the day at times.

Thank you!

Hello, i do not believe you can claim back rewards. You can only claim the current reward. 
16 янв. 2020, 18:5516.01.20

noloses149 said:

Sir Timoteo said:

Hey there Tech Support,

Thank you!

Hello, i do not believe you can claim back rewards. You can only claim the current reward. 

Of course you cannot claim back rewards. That is not what I said happened. It was the current reward that I was trying to claim. There was just over 1 day left before it would expire. It was selectable, available, and I received a notification that it was the last chance to claim it. That is why I am posting the problem.

Please credit the reward to my account, thank you.

16 янв. 2020, 20:0016.01.20
Sir Timoteo said:

noloses149 said:

Sir Timoteo said:

Hey there Tech Support,

Thank you!

Of course you cannot claim back rewards. That is not what I said happened. It was the current reward that I was trying to claim. There was just over 1 day left before it would expire. It was selectable, available, and I received a notification that it was the last chance to claim it. That is why I am posting the problem.

PM me your in game id and a link to this post. I will check.
16 янв. 2020, 23:5416.01.20

Hi Tech support,

I have a similar issue.  I have collected the first two prime awards but now it will not let me collect the third one.  Whats up with that, please assist.

17 янв. 2020, 01:0617.01.20
noloses149 said:

Sir Timoteo said:

noloses149 said:

Sir Timoteo said:

Hey there Tech Support,

Thank you!

PM me your in game id and a link to this post. I will check.
I tried going to your profile and selecting Send Message on both desktop and mobile pages. The both bring up a conversation screen but I cannot send a message to you. It says I have to add you as a friend but then says your I'd cannot be found to add you. Is there another way or am I missing something.
18 янв. 2020, 19:5318.01.20
Sorry I have updated my profile, and have link my email.