Все Категории

Can't sync pc and mobile

Can't sync pc and mobile

Поиск
7 янв. 2020, 21:2407.01.20

Can't sync pc and mobile

On pc, facebook and google are linked

on mobile only facebook is linked because when i click to link plarium it says its already connected to another raid account

I have no idea what to do 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 янв. 2020, 04:1408.01.20
Clock Tower said:

On pc, facebook and google are linked

on mobile only facebook is linked because when i click to link plarium it says its already connected to another raid account

I have no idea what to do 

I am not sure anything can be done. The account that is linked to facebook and google sounds like your main account. You should be able to log into either pc or mobile with the same credentials and be on the same account. 
8 янв. 2020, 19:1308.01.20

I’m having a similar issue.

I was playing via mobile. Then I set up a platinum account. I connected mobile to plarium and all was good. Then I set up the PC version and signed in via plarium account. All was good for both PC and mobile. Then I logged out of my mobile version and now I can’t log back in. PC is still ok though. Why did mobile setup another account ID even though I already had one? Can’t login mobile is now broken. What do I do?

10 янв. 2020, 07:4410.01.20

Similar issue here.

Started playing on PC with Plarium ID.

Now wanted to continue on Mobile.

Installed the game (Samsung S10+, Android 10), it immediately started with the tutorial, after the tutorial I tried to login with the Plarium ID but get the message that the ID is already connectd to another Raid account, so I cannot use it on Mobile since the game automatically creates a new ID and starts the tutorial.

There is now way to login after installing the game before it creates an ID and starts the tutorial.

What to do now?

10 янв. 2020, 07:5210.01.20

Sicho said:

Similar issue here.

Started playing on PC with Plarium ID.

Now wanted to continue on Mobile.

Installed the game (Samsung S10+, Android 10), it immediately started with the tutorial, after the tutorial I tried to login with the Plarium ID but get the message that the ID is already connectd to another Raid account, so I cannot use it on Mobile since the game automatically creates a new ID and starts the tutorial.

There is now way to login after installing the game before it creates an ID and starts the tutorial.

What to do now?

It's okay, I solved it myself.
Deleted the app again and reinstall it. after starting, on the screen where it says that there is an 600 something MB update needed, there is a Login button! Logged in there and it worked.

So basically, you should not click on updating the app if you are planning to login with a PC account because after the update, it starts immediately with the tutorial and a new ID.

30 окт. 2020, 13:0330.10.20

Ok I found a way to make it work, you have to keep logging in with your plarium account on both devices it'll get annoying because it logs you out of other devices when you log into another one but you shouldn't lose your progress just make sure when you do log in its with your plarium account and not Facebook.