Все Категории

6 star legendary sold

6 star legendary sold

Поиск
7 янв. 2020, 15:0907.01.20

6 star legendary sold

I was attempting to upgrade a new item I got but didn't have money to do so.  I was trying to sell gear to get the silver required, but I guess when I hit it the legendary was still selected by default?

I really like the game and have been sure to do more than my part in financially supporting it. Hopefully a mod / customer service agent out there can have mercy on me and restore this item as a one time courtesy as I'm still learning the UI as a newer player.

It was a 6 star. legendary relentless helm I had won from the recent summoning tournament. Substats were spd, atk%, crit% and crit dmg%.

As soon as I noticed my error I sent a ticket to support, but got an auto response that it was a no reply classification, so I was hoping someone here could help me out with a response.  I'm nervous to sell anything else as if you only track the last sold transaction I don't want to overwrite it.

player ID: um31269161 | 30706932

Thanks!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 янв. 2020, 16:1307.01.20
NachoHunter said:

I was attempting to upgrade a new item I got but didn't have money to do so.  I was trying to sell gear to get the silver required, but I guess when I hit it the legendary was still selected by default?

I really like the game and have been sure to do more than my part in financially supporting it. Hopefully a mod / customer service agent out there can have mercy on me and restore this item as a one time courtesy as I'm still learning the UI as a newer player.

It was a 6 star. legendary relentless helm I had won from the recent summoning tournament. Substats were spd, atk%, crit% and crit dmg%.

As soon as I noticed my error I sent a ticket to support, but got an auto response that it was a no reply classification, so I was hoping someone here could help me out with a response.  I'm nervous to sell anything else as if you only track the last sold transaction I don't want to overwrite it.

Thanks!

Send me a PM and i will respond once i hear back from them.
7 янв. 2020, 16:3407.01.20

noloses149 said:

NachoHunter said:

Thanks!

Send me a PM and i will respond once i hear back from them.
Added a new one. Unfortunately, the substats will be random.

7 янв. 2020, 17:0907.01.20
Good enough.  Thanks much!