Все Категории

Mission Quest

Mission Quest

Поиск
26 дек. 2019, 21:2226.12.19

Mission Quest

I am doing the mission quest for the Arbiter char and i already have leveled a spirit char to lvl 6 along with majic, force and void champions and have not gotten credit when doing the quest. Please fix this issue so that i may continue to clear the mission quest. I have already spent over 5 thousand dollars on this game  and dont want to waste money on quest that i have already completed.

Thank you

Ed Hrudka

AKA Bobafette

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 дек. 2019, 21:5926.12.19
Bobafette said:

I am doing the mission quest for the Arbiter char and i already have leveled a spirit char to lvl 6 along with majic, force and void champions and have not gotten credit when doing the quest. Please fix this issue so that i may continue to clear the mission quest. I have already spent over 5 thousand dollars on this game  and dont want to waste money on quest that i have already completed.

Thank you

Ed Hrudka

AKA Bobafette

Hello, you will have to wait until the mission is live, you cannot do it ahead of time.
27 дек. 2019, 01:2327.12.19

Leveling these charcaters to lvl 6 takes money so basicaly your saying you want more money from me, I SHOULD OF NOT WASTED MONEY ON THIS GAME. IT IS HORSE SHIT that we have to spend more money to PUS 6 a character maybe i should just charge back everything i paid to this game because you are not keeping with your part of the agreement. No where does it state you have to do each quest only when it is live, 

I await your response