Все Категории

Lost Account Trying to Copy Mobile ID to PC

Поиск
20 дек. 2019, 01:1820.12.19

So I followed the instructions to copy my mobile ID/account to PC and instead of it working properly, it started over a completely new ID and when I tried fiddling with the mobile client, relogging in on the same account that was around lvl 45 ended up being completely reset to the PC new game account.  So, basically, the PC version overwrote my mobile data.  That's the exact opposite of what I wanted.  How on earth can this game be so terribly coded that that's even possible by merely logging into and out of a game?

For the record I had this account registered with Plarium well before I tried any of the PC stuff.

I want my mobile data/ID/account restored.  Opened up a ticket in Plarium support but who knows if I'll ever be contacted.  I'm fully prepared to issue chargebacks on all of my purchases should my data not be restored in a timely fashion. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 дек. 2019, 12:1320.12.19

Alleykitten said:

So I followed the instructions to copy my mobile ID/account to PC and instead of it working properly, it started over a completely new ID and when I tried fiddling with the mobile client, relogging in on the same account that was around lvl 45 ended up being completely reset to the PC new game account.  So, basically, the PC version overwrote my mobile data.  That's the exact opposite of what I wanted.  How on earth can this game be so terribly coded that that's even possible by merely logging into and out of a game?

For the record I had this account registered with Plarium well before I tried any of the PC stuff.

I want my mobile data/ID/account restored.  Opened up a ticket in Plarium support but who knows if I'll ever be contacted.  I'm fully prepared to issue chargebacks on all of my purchases should my data not be restored in a timely fashion. 

Hi

Pls contact with our support in game via this email [email protected]

21 дек. 2019, 03:5121.12.19
Already did that, just keep getting copy-pasted responses not addressing any of my actual text.
28 дек. 2019, 16:0928.12.19
im having the same problem
29 дек. 2019, 11:5829.12.19

kirkie said:

im having the same problem

Hi

Pls contact with our support with this email [email protected]