Все Категории

Amazon Prime issue

Amazon Prime issue

Поиск
18 дек. 2019, 04:4918.12.19

Amazon Prime issue

My problem I have is the email address I use for my Amazon Prime is NOT the same email address that is used for my Plarium or Facebook accounts.  There is no way for me to log in in-game using my correct Amazon Prime account info.  I've tried going to the amazon.com/raidsl from my phone as the error message says for me to do but all that does it prompts me to open the Galaxy store or Google Play store to download the game.  I pay for Amazon Prime and would like to take advantage of this awesome deal you guys are offering to us Amazon Prime users before the deadlines approach where we can't get the items.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 дек. 2019, 04:5918.12.19
I have 2 amazon accounts 1 personal and 1 business, my business one has prime my personal has the email I share with plarium. I'm not going to get prime again just for a game. So I would also like a solution.
18 дек. 2019, 10:1418.12.19

Hi

Do you have any error screen ? Did you tried with log out than login with your good account?
19 дек. 2019, 02:4219.12.19
19 дек. 2019, 02:45(отредактировано)

Sezzy said:

Hi

Do you have any error screen ? Did you tried with log out than login with your good account?

The email address associated with my Raid account, Plarium account, and Facebook account is NOT the email address I use for Amazon Prime.  This is the error I get when I click on "collect" for this promotion you guys are running.  There is literally no way to log in a different Amazon Prime account in the game.  The website that the error message sends you to simply sends you to stuff telling you how to install Raid via app stores.  Just to be specific, the email address that is used for my Amazon Prime account is the email address that I & my sister use for our joint Amazon Prime account.  The email address associated with my Raid account, Plarium account, and Facebook account is my personal email address.  My sister does not have Raid on her phone nor does she have a Plarium account.  Not only that but the email address associated with the Amazon Prime account is strictly for that one thing.  Its not even her personal email address she uses for anything else.  It is the business email address she uses for her business that I use for all of my Amazon Prime needs.

19 дек. 2019, 06:5319.12.19

I think I may have the same issue.

I can log in to my Amazon Prime account and clearly see that I have prime but Raid keeps giving me that pop-up.

I too use a different email.
19 дек. 2019, 08:2319.12.19

raydbarrera said:

I can log in to my Amazon Prime account and clearly see that I have prime but Raid keeps giving me that pop-up.

Hi

Please check this list may help you to sort this issue. 

Issues and questions regarding Amazon Rewards ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. If a player connected Amazon account to Raid and requested at least one reward, unfortunately, he won't be able to change it. He will see the Log out button, but the game will give an error message like "This account is already in use".

2. We cannot reset it, as this feature is mostly controlled by Amazon.

3. We cannot transfer rewards from Raid account with Prime to another account.

4. A player may get banned on the Amazon website if he creates multiple accounts (see #5). I don't know if that will influence Raid account. But Amazon ban is reviewed within 24 hours.

5. If Amazon detects multiple accounts with the same CC and payment details created within a short period of time, Amazon account will be temporarily banned. You can create new account with a different payment information and get a new Prime.

6. This promotion is not available in India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, or embargoed regions (requirement is set by the Amazon).                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

7. Amazon Video is not usuable in Countries where Prime is available. 

20 дек. 2019, 00:0720.12.19
Sezzy said:

raydbarrera said:

Hi

Issues and questions regarding Amazon Rewards ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. If a player connected Amazon account to Raid and requested at least one reward, unfortunately, he won't be able to change it. He will see the Log out button, but the game will give an error message like "This account is already in use".

4. A player may get banned on the Amazon website if he creates multiple accounts (see #5). I don't know if that will influence Raid account. But Amazon ban is reviewed within 24 hours.

5. If Amazon detects multiple accounts with the same CC and payment details created within a short period of time, Amazon account will be temporarily banned. You can create new account with a different payment information and get a new Prime.

6. This promotion is not available in India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, or embargoed regions (requirement is set by the Amazon).                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

What about MY issue here?  You completely ignored it.
20 дек. 2019, 00:5720.12.19
It won't let me use my mother's Amazon prime account to sign in despite having her permission. If I try to sign in using the correct password, it says it's wrong despite my mom resetting it to the same thing to try to help. She's now slightly convinced this is a scam and you guys just stole her account (she's a security lead for a government contract team so this is her first assumption). Why doesn't it recognize the password as correct and just let me sign in already? 
20 дек. 2019, 12:1120.12.19
zaunityagar said:

It won't let me use my mother's Amazon prime account to sign in despite having her permission. If I try to sign in using the correct password, it says it's wrong despite my mom resetting it to the same thing to try to help. She's now slightly convinced this is a scam and you guys just stole her account (she's a security lead for a government contract team so this is her first assumption). Why doesn't it recognize the password as correct and just let me sign in already? 
Did you tried to contact with Amazon support? 
21 дек. 2019, 03:3921.12.19

Sezzy said:

raydbarrera said:

Hi

Again I ask this from you in the post I made for MY issue in MY thread.  What about MY issue here?  You completely ignored it.

21 дек. 2019, 12:1321.12.19

Bobby McKay said:

Sezzy said:

raydbarrera said:

Hi

Again I ask this from you in the post I made for MY issue in MY thread.  What about MY issue here?  You completely ignored it.

Hi

Pls pm me your in game id and this forum link. 

Thank you
21 дек. 2019, 13:3021.12.19
22 дек. 2019, 12:21(отредактировано)

Bobby McKay said:

I don't know if we all should start a separate thread for this problem, but I have the same issue. My amazon account is registered with e-mail which is different from the one I'm using with Plarium. I have the prime, but I can't get the loot, it gives me the same error as on the pic above. Support, any advice please?

P.S. I opened a ticket ingame, but its all silent there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

P.P.S. FIXED IT MYSELF! Guys, for all of you who face this problem, I did one thing that helped me. You've got to sign out on your smartphone from every app/browser, where you're logged in to amazon account. Don't forget official amazon app AND amazon pages in ALL browsers (if you use more than one). Then log out of the amazon page in the game app, then restart the game and log into amazon account with prime again. Now it will ask you to grant permission to access your prime status in amazon acc. Allow it and there you go. It worked for me.

23 дек. 2019, 06:0423.12.19

Yes, this is also my Problem. 

Different Mailadress :-( 

What should i so? Also a pm to Bobby mckay???
23 дек. 2019, 06:3223.12.19
joice said:

Did you tried the prev workaround? 
23 дек. 2019, 09:5623.12.19
I had it! But i couldnt found it in my team
23 дек. 2019, 10:5723.12.19
Can I talk to a moderator? I have the same error in game. Is this because I am on a membership trial? Do I have to pay a month member, anyone knows?.. 
25 дек. 2019, 08:2425.12.19
Sezzy said:

joice said:

Did you tried the prev workaround? 
This workaround worked for me.
25 дек. 2019, 14:4025.12.19
I had put in a support ticket on the game's Plarium support section, and was told that Amazon handles all of the accounts for the Amazon Prime event. I finally decided I'd call Amazon to get this sorted once and for all, and I got my password reset by the amazing team for technical support over there. I still recieved the error, so I then changed my Amazon email associated with the account and checked back to see that this fixed it immediately. I want to thank Valeriy for replying on Christmas only a few days after the support ticket was submitted, and Amazon technical support for helping me finalize my solution to the problem. An Amazon password reset and email change was all it took for me, so try this if you're having problems with your Prime account reward log in. 
30 дек. 2019, 16:0930.12.19
I've an active Amazon prime account ,and successfully claimed the first reward,however o cannot retrieve the reward that was meant to claimed from today. Is there any big that prevents me from claiming the rewards. How can it be fixed. I started a ticket with your support . I've a screenshot of that issue,which I've already sent to your services.
30 дек. 2019, 16:4130.12.19
30 дек. 2019, 20:33(отредактировано)

pedrofilipepereira said:

I've an active Amazon prime account ,and successfully claimed the first reward,however o cannot retrieve the reward that was meant to claimed from today. Is there any big that prevents me from claiming the rewards. How can it be fixed. I started a ticket with your support . I've a screenshot of that issue,which I've already sent to your services.

I have the same problem.

Edit: It works now.
30 дек. 2019, 18:5630.12.19

nemenyvilmos89 said:

pedrofilipepereira said:

I have the same problem.

hi

As i know the 2. reward is available right now.