Все Категории

Highly Aggravated would be putting it lightly (Clicked Log out accidentally)

Поиск
5 дек. 2019, 04:0505.12.19

Wed, Dec 4, 2019, 9:51 AM

I did sync it with my plarium id but when I went to log back into it, it didn't load my raid account. It restarted the app when I logged in and it wasn't my account it was a fresh account, not my (ingame name) account. I would like to get access back to my save data. I thought that when we connected it to our plarium I'd that it would be saved?

Hide quoted text

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019, 9:30 AM Plarium Support Mobile Games wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request [1333281] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Plarium Team (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Dec 4, 16:30 EET

Hello!

Thank you for submitting the report! First of all, please check answers to the most popular questions, which are processed within this category:   .....

Hello,

Your request [1333281] has been received, and is being reviewed by our support team. We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

My ticket submittal 

<   I clicked logout on accident when I had to go handle some thing. When I got back to my phone it had me in the tutorial again. So I finished the tutorial and clicked login typed my info and it restarted the app and when it loaded it wasn't the one I have worked on it was the tutorial one.   > 

Time is 2304 here

I have gotten no other emails other than the 2 intial emails from support.   

I am missing my events and also missing my 7 day paid vip

So yea I am pretty livid right now

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 дек. 2019, 06:5505.12.19

Lordy007 said:

Wed, Dec 4, 2019, 9:51 AM

I did sync it with my plarium id but when I went to log back into it, it didn't load my raid account. It restarted the app when I logged in and it wasn't my account it was a fresh account, not my (ingame name) account. I would like to get access back to my save data. I thought that when we connected it to our plarium I'd that it would be saved?

Hide quoted text

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019, 9:30 AM Plarium Support Mobile Games wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request [1333281] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have.

Plarium Team (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Hello!

Thank you for submitting the report! First of all, please check answers to the most popular questions, which are processed within this category:   .....

Hello,

Your request [1333281] has been received, and is being reviewed by our support team. We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you.

My ticket submittal 

<   I clicked logout on accident when I had to go handle some thing. When I got back to my phone it had me in the tutorial again. So I finished the tutorial and clicked login typed my info and it restarted the app and when it loaded it wasn't the one I have worked on it was the tutorial one.   > 

Time is 2304 here

I have gotten no other emails other than the 2 intial emails from support.   

I am missing my events and also missing my 7 day paid vip

So yea I am pretty livid right now

Hi

Please try to contact with our support again via this email [email protected]

Thank you for your patient 
5 дек. 2019, 07:1805.12.19
I have hopefully they soon will at least respond