Все Категории

Double XP ended early and missing inbox items

Поиск
22 нояб. 2019, 20:2322.11.19

I’m reaching out now after multiple issues I’ve run into.  This last one I guess just pushed the limit, not that it’s major issue in the grand scheme of life.  My Double XP ended a day and a half early.  I checked this morning and had over 1 day of double xp left so I started my 40 battles and just realized it’s taking too long for my champs to level and see that it’s no longer double xp.  So I just wasted 40 battles worth of energy and several manual battles after.

That’s why I had checked ahead of time.  I would have gotten more double xp if I was out. That in addition to not getting the downtime compensation a couple weeks ago in my inbox and my subscription not registering for a day when it automatically renewed, so again missing out on increased Xp and auto battles... very frustrating.

I do enjoy this game though and overall am impressed with your methods!  And to be honest I realize it’s my fault for not reporting at the time of occurrence... just don’t feel like letting this one slide this time.  Thanks for reading my venting!

Просмотры
Комментарии