Все Категории

I have not received the packs that I paid for for who do I contact???

Поиск
22 нояб. 2019, 17:5322.11.19

Please help with contact details of someone in accounts who can help with either a refund or the packs I paid for. I purchased 5 packs of 1000 Demons and plenty of other stuff and only received 3000 Demons so I estimate I have not been provided two pack I purchased I may have got the Saphs and other thing butted did only got 3000 Demons. I purchased a pack of infantry too and seemed to rec those. Please help to get someone who can rectify this. I have to be honest the glitches and problems with this game if I don't get a rapid response to this rip off I will take my enquiry to ACCC and fair trading even gaming commission.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 нояб. 2019, 17:5822.11.19
Warlord KT said:

Please help with contact details of someone in accounts who can help with either a refund or the packs I paid for. I purchased 5 packs of 1000 Demons and plenty of other stuff and only received 3000 Demons so I estimate I have not been provided two pack I purchased I may have got the Saphs and other thing butted did only got 3000 Demons. I purchased a pack of infantry too and seemed to rec those. Please help to get someone who can rectify this. I have to be honest the glitches and problems with this game if I don't get a rapid response to this rip off I will take my enquiry to ACCC and fair trading even gaming commission.
Hello, PM me your in game id and the link to this post, i will forward and see what can be done.