Все Категории

Banned Outta NOWHERE ‼️

Banned Outta NOWHERE ‼️

Поиск
9 сент. 2024, 06:2509.09.24

Banned Outta NOWHERE ‼️

Hello Plarium Skulls, 

I made a dedicated post in this new app, and suddenly I got banned ‼️ it was a dedicated post as I just started a clan in this new mobile game , RAID Shadow Legends , and I'm loving it. Great game. I think I'm unbanned now, thanks. But I wonder  where my post went , do I have to redo? It was regarding my new clan ( ULTX ) on RAID Shadow LEGENDS.  

How do I or where do I post? I DID NOT SPAM , unless there was some other Dubious accounts that looked similar, this is NOT a SPAM post , just FYI. 

Is my Clan post deleted or do I have to redo? ( Without getting banned ) 👹

Thanks, for seeing this concern , 

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
9 сент. 2024, 15:3809.09.24

Hi,

Sometimes the spam bot misfires. If it happens again, message myself or another mod and we'll take a look at it. 

12 сент. 2024, 06:2512.09.24

hi @dthorne04,

Two days ago, I was banned from chat room while was having normal regular conversation with other players. This is a second time been in this situation. The last time was being banned in July. I believe I broke no chat rules. Please review my conversation and reflect it to chat rules. Then lift the ban asap as It is really frustating for not able to have conversation with other players and clan mates. Thank you.

dthorne04Moderator
12 сент. 2024, 16:3512.09.24
SkyDiverX

hi @dthorne04,

Two days ago, I was banned from chat room while was having normal regular conversation with other players. This is a second time been in this situation. The last time was being banned in July. I believe I broke no chat rules. Please review my conversation and reflect it to chat rules. Then lift the ban asap as It is really frustating for not able to have conversation with other players and clan mates. Thank you.

Hi,

You'll have to open a support ticket for this as we can't sort those cases out as moderators.

20 сент. 2024, 05:09Вчера

Ok no problem. I understand today's technology and spam bots may be hard to deal with. Have a glorious day. Enjoying RAID SHADOW LEGENDS. 

IF I can get a ♨️ Mythical ♨️ Champion of choice , that'd be great.  

dthorne04Moderator
20 сент. 2024, 05:25Вчера
PowerRanger_X

Ok no problem. I understand today's technology and spam bots may be hard to deal with. Have a glorious day. Enjoying RAID SHADOW LEGENDS. 

IF I can get a ♨️ Mythical ♨️ Champion of choice , that'd be great.  

No worries. And like I said: if you ever get hit again by the spam bot let one of us know.