Все Категории

Account progress overwritten

Поиск
8 июнь 2019, 12:1008.06.19

Hi, some time ago I registered, after some days I left the game and not to long ago I tried to come back.

But i did a mistake and I did not login at the loading screen but after entering the game.

I think that my previous progress was overwrited by the new account.

I know its my fault but is there a way to recover that progress?

Thank you in advance even if its not possible.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 июнь 2019, 05:5909.06.19
crocro said:

Hi, some time ago I registered, after some days I left the game and not to long ago I tried to come back.

But i did a mistake and I did not login at the loading screen but after entering the game.

I think that my previous progress was overwrited by the new account.

I know its my fault but is there a way to recover that progress?

Thank you in advance even if its not possible.
Hi unfortunately its not possible :(
9 июнь 2019, 06:2909.06.19
Thank you for responding Sezzy.
24 янв. 2020, 18:4424.01.20
24 янв. 2020, 18:46(отредактировано)

Dear,

Can you please help me? After a little pause of a few weeks, my account where I had Dark Athel & some heroes, due to logging in 90 days & also Amazon access heroes, has disappaered... I don not know my Id, but I set my nickname to 'Meandria'... Pretty please help me?

To be complete, since yesterday it keeps on resetting, to an all new ingame account (with 0% progress)

Thank you in advance ( I do not have the courage/stomach to redo it all :(   I feel so sad atm :((((

26 янв. 2020, 11:3726.01.20

Meandria said:

Dear,

Can you please help me? After a little pause of a few weeks, my account where I had Dark Athel & some heroes, due to logging in 90 days & also Amazon access heroes, has disappaered... I don not know my Id, but I set my nickname to 'Meandria'... Pretty please help me?

To be complete, since yesterday it keeps on resetting, to an all new ingame account (with 0% progress)

Thank you in advance ( I do not have the courage/stomach to redo it all :(   I feel so sad atm :((((

Hi

Please open a ticket in game in account category.

Thank you