Все Категории

sponsor

sponsor

Поиск
7 апр. 2020, 18:3307.04.20

sponsor

I have emailed the raid shadow legends support email, however I have not gotten a response in almost 5 days, so Im going to post it here.

Hey, my name is Robert McGuire and Im a Youtube creator. I run the channel (Battle Cat Bro). On my channel I play a mobile game called The Battle Cats and have many different fans from around the world. during my time on youtube I have gained 10000 subscribers with over 4.3 million views, gaining roughly 150k views every month recently. Although I haven't uploaded in several months, I have gained a few thousand more subscribers and much more views during this time and I am ready to start uploading again.

I've been playing your game, 'Raid: Shadow Legends' recently and have really been liking it. I would love to work with you and share it with my subscribers on youtube via a sponsor . I have currently just finished a video for my youtube channel and would like to add a 30 second shout out to your 'Raid: Shadow Legends' game. With a short video of the game and all its fetures, (which you may give me), I could add several sound effects and possibly a couple greenscreen effects which could attract my audience towards the game, I can use my voice to tell people about the game but I cannot use a facecam. Due to my channel being based around a mobile game, I think that a lot of my viewers may be more likely to try out your game than anyone else.

My email is [email protected] 

Thank you

Просмотры
Комментарии