Все Категории

Purchases without permission.

Поиск
17 март 2020, 17:2417.03.20

My son just got his first phone about a month ago, and he has been playing this game. On the phone I have restrictions set up so that he cant make purchases without my permission, however, he also downloaded this on my computer at some point. Long story short, he used my pay pal to purchase ~ $200 dollars worth of stuff without my permission. Preferably I would have my son reimburse me, but due to current world issues, I've been put on hold at work (meaning I do not have a consistent income at the moment).

I am wondering if I could be reimbursed for this (maybe you could close the account as penance?). 

And I would really appreciate this issue being resolved (in whatever capacity) asap. (I am posting this using the account that my son uses).

EDIT: Have also submitted a ticket regarding this.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:0024.03.20
scottpollock58 said:

My son just got his first phone about a month ago, and he has been playing this game. On the phone I have restrictions set up so that he cant make purchases without my permission, however, he also downloaded this on my computer at some point. Long story short, he used my pay pal to purchase ~ $200 dollars worth of stuff without my permission. Preferably I would have my son reimburse me, but due to current world issues, I've been put on hold at work (meaning I do not have a consistent income at the moment).

I am wondering if I could be reimbursed for this (maybe you could close the account as penance?). 

And I would really appreciate this issue being resolved (in whatever capacity) asap. (I am posting this using the account that my son uses).

EDIT: Have also submitted a ticket regarding this.

Have you contacted google or apple regarding this?