Все Категории

Amazone prime

Amazone prime

Поиск
14 март 2020, 07:4114.03.20

Amazone prime

Hello ! 

Any one can reset my amazon prime acc ingame ! 

I try since weeks to cange my prime Account 

I have try it over the Account of my Brother but he close his Account now i want to connekt to my Account but it dont wörks since day 3 and i Lost mutch rewardes wirhout Amazone prime i Kontakt Support with a other email.

I hope now any help me 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CanOfBlissModerator
14 март 2020, 17:2714.03.20
You can only have one prime account connected to your raid account, which means you can't just reset it. This prevents people from using the "30 day free trial" that amazon Prime has over and over and using it to get the rewards from Raid as well. I'm sorry if this causes any frustration, but this is to avoid any Fraud people would be able to do. 
25 март 2020, 07:1425.03.20
Mod i raised a ticket cause im also having an issue with my prime account the first one locked up some how and wont let me access it so i made and paid for another prime account all so i could keep getting the loot the only reason i Got  And paid for the prime account Was for game loot. I haven’t heard anything back from anyone else n game for almost a month now im a bit frustrated and annoyed i do understand the whole free account deal but there has to be a way to fix it for someone that is paying for there prime account