Все Категории

Would like a refund on two purchase later that were made without my permission.

Поиск
13 март 2020, 17:0813.03.20

I would like to get a refund on two packs that were purchased. I never wanted to spend money on a game like this especially with such overpriced crap in a game that has been very buggy for me.

Someone in my household thought otherwise and made these without permission. 

They are currently pending in Apple store and was hoping to get it canceled or refunded if it goes through by the time this is read, and just have the account deleted afterwards taking any progress away so that the digital goods can’t be used.

Well this is a terrible way to handle customer service, you never can tell if they have seen your issue unless they decide to say something. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
CanOfBlissModerator
14 март 2020, 17:3214.03.20
I know that to be able to make purchases on apple, the family member MUST have your password. I only know this because I just bought the battle pass on my account as well as on my husbands account, and both times it prompted the password. I understand you're most likely frustrated. Do you have a ticket number so I could forward this to support and see what could possibly be done? 
14 март 2020, 19:0614.03.20
16 март 2020, 06:00(отредактировано)

Wasn't a young family member and had trusted them with my password before. Definitely not now and will be changing it. I don't have a support ticket number as I was told by Apple to come to contact the app developer’s support and as far as I can tell this is the only support I can find on here? Unless there is an actual place to contact Plarium Support?

Edit: The site on mobile is a bit confusing since the forms have a different layout and no contact support at the bottom like the home page.