Все Категории

Payment Declined with Google Play balace and now GP balance is linked to alterante payment

Payment Declined with Google Play balace and now GP balance is linked to alterante payment

Поиск
5 март 2020, 08:5505.03.20

I recently redeemed a Google Play gift card and discovered that it wasn't being accepted as payment for an in game pack. I tried all methods of resetting the account etc suggested on this forum, but no luck. However when I retried a few days later on another pack I found that my GP balance was accepted except that it was now linked to my debit card or Paypal.

Sure enough, my account was charged as well as through Paypal AND my Google Play balance had been deducted as well. I can only assume because there is some sort of mistrust between Plarium and Google Play and this is sort of a guarantee to get paid. IE, you charge my account first and then when you receive the funds from GP, I get refunded. 

If that is the situation, what is the gdamn point of accepting a gift card as payment in the first place?!? Also I confirmed that this is only happening through THIS game and no other apps. Now what I want to know is how the F do I unlink my Paypal and bank accounts from GP balance for future purchases? 'Cause this is absurd! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 март 2020, 05:4606.03.20

Hi

Pls raise ticket to our support in payments category.

Thank you