Все Категории

Bought a package for my grandson....he cannot fund his shards

Поиск
1 март 2020, 03:2301.03.20

Hello....I bought a $29.99 package for my grandson on your game and he has his silver and his gems but he cannot find where the shards are located. We have called ourselves looking everywhere and we cannot find them. His user name is CasonG....but not sure he actually has a an account. He is only seven. Do we lose all of our money if he can’t find his shards to play? Does he need to create an account and if so does he lose all his points and everything we bought? Please help. I am a grandmother who does not have that much extra money. Thank you so much and advance. - Donna G
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 март 2020, 15:5902.03.20
Donna said:

Hello....I bought a $29.99 package for my grandson on your game and he has his silver and his gems but he cannot find where the shards are located. We have called ourselves looking everywhere and we cannot find them. His user name is CasonG....but not sure he actually has a an account. He is only seven. Do we lose all of our money if he can’t find his shards to play? Does he need to create an account and if so does he lose all his points and everything we bought? Please help. I am a grandmother who does not have that much extra money. Thank you so much and advance. - Donna G
PM me your in game id and a link to this post