Все Категории

Been waiting days for Banned account compensation - No response from Support

Поиск
24 фев. 2020, 20:5624.02.20

I submitted a ticket for my compensation for the time I was banned. Got unbanned last week and have been waiting for my compensation. Finally Saturday I sent in a ticket to check on the status of my compensation. To which no surprise, no response. By the time I get my compensation the Legendary fusion event is going to be over.

If it wasn't for these issues I would have had the legendary. The only rares I need currently are Fencer, Corpulent Cadaver, and Fleshmonger. If I get my compensation after the fusion event, I better be compensated the Rotos the Lost Groom. Because dealing with these issues for weeks is exhausting and deplorable.

Plarium your support is terrible. The time frame to get things done is not acceptable and will cost Plarium money. A pre-generated message is not considered a response (especially when you state an issue is fixed, WHEN IT WASN'T FIXED). More effort needs to be applied or people will leave the game.

in game id um29627788 | 29120433

Ticket #1630930

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 фев. 2020, 02:4827.02.20
wazroz said:

I submitted a ticket for my compensation for the time I was banned. Got unbanned last week and have been waiting for my compensation. Finally Saturday I sent in a ticket to check on the status of my compensation. To which no surprise, no response. By the time I get my compensation the Legendary fusion event is going to be over.

If it wasn't for these issues I would have had the legendary. The only rares I need currently are Fencer, Corpulent Cadaver, and Fleshmonger. If I get my compensation after the fusion event, I better be compensated the Rotos the Lost Groom. Because dealing with these issues for weeks is exhausting and deplorable.

Plarium your support is terrible. The time frame to get things done is not acceptable and will cost Plarium money. A pre-generated message is not considered a response (especially when you state an issue is fixed, WHEN IT WASN'T FIXED). More effort needs to be applied or people will leave the game.

in game id um29627788 | 29120433

Ticket #1630930

PM me and i will reply when i hear back from them