Все Категории

Technical Issues Ban Lifted and Purchased Gold Battle Pass No Longer Recognized

Поиск
14 фев. 2020, 21:1114.02.20

I was recently banned due to Technical Issues and after a day or so this was lifted and compensation was given. But the Gold Battle Pass Package I purchased is not being recognized and my bank account was still charged for this Pass. I have submitted a formal response with pictures of my bank charge and of the ban.

I knew that an update of this type and size was going to have issues and bugs and I’m cool with all of that. I also appreciate all the hard work y’all are doing behind the scenes without much thanks and a hell of a lot of complaining so first and foremost THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT Y’ALL ARE DOING!!! But with that said, what is the resolution going to be about this issue? I saw where Plarium replied to a post of this type with “reload the game”... and I’ve done that... about 100 times... so I don’t want some cheap shot reply please. Let me know definitively how y’all are going to resolve this situation and whether you’re going to fairly compensate me for the money spent and I purchase it again or what? I’m not made of money so I’d honestly just like my Pass to work. But I have spent a considerable amount of money in the 4 months I’ve played this game and I really like it so thank you for making an amazing game as well. But come on folks, a solid answer would be sincerely appreciated as that at least let’s me know where I stand in a business sense. So please, get back to me on this with something solid. I sincerely appreciate your valuable time and thank you in advance for your help and assistance with this important issue. I hope whoever reads this is having a wonderful day! :)

Very Respectfully,
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 фев. 2020, 14:3117.02.20
17 фев. 2020, 14:33(отредактировано)
At least you can get in the game, even if your BP isn't working. My phone crashed and even though mine is a simple fix, they're just sending me automated responses while they work on the BP issue. I can't even load my game. It's been days and no actual response, just automated responses telling me to submit the information that I submitted with my initial request. :( I'm missing out on the fusion and have had several rewards expire. :(  I've been out since 2/14.
17 фев. 2020, 19:0117.02.20

I have recently had a similar issue with battle pass. I purchased gold pass with Google play but ended up charging my card instead. Not the fault of Plarium at all. Google refunded me all good and fine. However, when Google refunded me I lost battle pass and now I cannot repurchase the pass. Pretty bummed because the new battle pass challenges and rewards are great. I'm also looking for a non-automated response. Great game Plarium! Hopefully these issues can be resolved.

18 фев. 2020, 00:5318.02.20
Having same issue hopefully the refund or give back pass