Все Категории

Refund Please!

Refund Please!

Поиск
12 фев. 2020, 21:1512.02.20

Refund Please!

Will you please give me a refund for the battle pass. I purchased it expecting to be able to complete it. After adding everything up, you can't complete the battle pass even if you pay for gold (which i did). If you can't refund and take away my items I recieved, then just refund and delete my account. I'd rather start over then pay for something I can't even recieve.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 фев. 2020, 23:1913.02.20
aslarkthegreat said:

Will you please give me a refund for the battle pass. I purchased it expecting to be able to complete it. After adding everything up, you can't complete the battle pass even if you pay for gold (which i did). If you can't refund and take away my items I recieved, then just refund and delete my account. I'd rather start over then pay for something I can't even recieve.
[email protected]
6 июнь 2020, 01:4006.06.20

I expect a refund. I’m done with your money grabbing rng system. I have posted complaints on the last 8 boosted summons(or more). 3 of which had characters iv wanted since the game came out so outside of all the time I put into this game I foolishly put an absurd amount of money on as well. 416 ancient shard, 46 void shards, and 6 ancients later I’ve gotten 1 leg champ and 3 new epics(spanned over around 7 of the last boosted summons events). The rest have all been duplicates. There is no clause or excuse that u can give me that makes that alright. Especially nothing worse than to have that many sacred shards saved up from my monthly grabs to get a duplicate epic. I have more than several photos illustrating what iv received during my mass summonings on boosteds. I do not expect to be handed the best champs in the game constantly. But atleast more than one new character I can actually use out of all of that I don’t think is too much to ask. Seriously go through my coding or whatever u have to do to see that what I say isn’t bs and I need compensated. 

8 июнь 2020, 18:2808.06.20
I have purchased two rank five chicken packs and got deducted money from my account. But recieved only one. Kindly refund or give the rank 5 chicken pack
15 июнь 2020, 05:5215.06.20

akhtartahsin said:

I have purchased two rank five chicken packs and got deducted money from my account. But recieved only one. Kindly refund or give the rank 5 chicken pack

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to support.

Thank you