Все Категории

No goods for payment and ... ignorance of messages

Поиск
7 фев. 2020, 05:4107.02.20

Ok... where to begin.

I am new player. Made a TERRIBLE MISTAKE by buying daily gem pack. Not only I am not receiving anything, I am not even receiving gems from the mine. I collect those... and my current gem amount stays the same.

I have contacted support, payment issues and even feedback via game on Monday (Friday today) with purchase details. No reply whatsoever.

So. This is a pure scam. Company gets the money and ignores COMPLETELY the customer.

I will not stress out how annoying it is to watch ten offers popping up right after you log in. But I stress out how terrible behavior this company has. Never ever in mobile gaming I encountered such arrogant approach.

This goes everywhere. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, all my friends who play other games with me. I have seriously enough of this.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 фев. 2020, 13:3307.02.20

I am facing the same issue, Baught the gem pack that gives you a certain amount over 30 days.  It gave me the initil 250 gems but after 72 hrs of trying to tell support that I am not receiving gems all I get are I start messages from Borys saying it takes time to process, or this is how you go about receiving your gems.  Almost as if they aren't actually reading the issue that you send.

Also have sent screenshots of the issue and proof of purchase and all they say is these transactions take time.  Hey plarium fuck you.  10 dollars might seem petty to you but when I spend money I expect to get what I payed for.🖕