Все Категории

bank flagged the purshases done by younger cousin

Поиск
6 фев. 2020, 21:5906.02.20

Hello I recently found out that my younger cousin was playing on my account and unknowingly making purchases without my authorization and knowledge. The bank had marked it as fraud and reimbursed my account. I at first thought someone had hacked my account because I was at work when it happened with my cell phone at home. Due to this misunderstanding my account has been banned for a little over a months time. Now that I know all the facts I have no problem repaying the amount that was refunded. I've already spent a lot of time and money on this game on which I have no regrets on doing so (it's so much fun and addictive).

If there would be any way we could resolve this misunderstanding and have my account re-opened it would greatly appreciated.

Just let me know how I can process the repayment and will do so immediately

Thank you for time and effort

also I've tried contacting the support team on multiple occasions and have yet to receive a response besides an automated message.

I've noticed that the forum moderators are more active on responding to issues similar to mine and just want this to be resolved.

I'm honestly just dying to play, get back on the grind and mostly likely spend more money making my champions better :P

um20607813 | 20291784

DarkLordPrince

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 фев. 2020, 22:0506.02.20

hlferrari825 said:

Hello I recently found out that my younger cousin was playing on my account and unknowingly making purchases without my authorization and knowledge. The bank had marked it as fraud and reimbursed my account. I at first thought someone had hacked my account because I was at work when it happened with my cell phone at home. Due to this misunderstanding my account has been banned for a little over a months time. Now that I know all the facts I have no problem repaying the amount that was refunded. I've already spent a lot of time and money on this game on which I have no regrets on doing so (it's so much fun and addictive).

If there would be any way we could resolve this misunderstanding and have my account re-opened it would greatly appreciated.

Just let me know how I can process the repayment and will do so immediately

Thank you for time and effort

also I've tried contacting the support team on multiple occasions and have yet to receive a response besides an automated message.

I've noticed that the forum moderators are more active on responding to issues similar to mine and just want this to be resolved.

I'm honestly just dying to play, get back on the grind and mostly likely spend more money making my champions better :P

um20607813 | 20291784

DarkLordPrince

I will respond in pm once i hear back from them.