Все Категории

Tag Team Froze as Sheep Debuff was applied to Tormin while Vailed

Поиск
6 авг. 2024, 16:5606.08.24

Not sure if it can be reproduced and thankfully I was watching when this happened so I at least have some idea of when it froze. Right as Tormin attacked and applied a Freeze debuff to several enemy champs, he was turned into a sheep by the enemy blessings. Right as he was turned into the sheep is when it froze. I wonder if its because he had the Veil buff on him at the time. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

I wish I had video of this, but best I can provide are these two screenshots. You can see the sheep has been spawned in his place, but he is still there in veil mode, and the game does not progress, even when switched to auto, speed changed, or anything else I could think of. All I can do is close the game. Another odd thing is the info screen shows they dont have certain buffs or are dead, when that's not the case. I did have that enemy dead right before this happened and you can see when Dutchess was frozen from reviving him, so something odd there but not sure its related.

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии