Все Категории

No need to replay

No need to replay

Поиск
29 дек. 2023, 19:5729.12.23

No need to replay

Just a post about me not getting an ancient shard for the last 6 weeks in the market, meaning that for december I did not get the 5 ancient per month that players are  supposed to get.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
29 дек. 2023, 20:0829.12.23

moved to bug reports 

You can definitely contact support if you would like, but I would very much think it's a case of not logging in enough/refreshing your Market or perhaps a case of forgetting ancients you've picked up. It's just very unlikely it's something outside of those two scenarios. 

30 дек. 2023, 15:4730.12.23
dthorne04

moved to bug reports 

You can definitely contact support if you would like, but I would very much think it's a case of not logging in enough/refreshing your Market or perhaps a case of forgetting ancients you've picked up. It's just very unlikely it's something outside of those two scenarios. 

well seeing as i stay logged in 24/7 on my pc that's not the case, all though that mostly just running autos and stuff, i check the market everytime i see the red light and i know for a fact that i remember when i get a blue shard from the market.

Im not saying the devs did anything or anything like that, just that i have not seen an ancient shard in the market since about half way through november