Все Категории

Sorath Deflection bug?

Sorath Deflection bug?

Поиск
14 дек. 2023, 03:1814.12.23

Sorath Deflection bug?

So I'm running through Cursed City content. And went after the Hellrazor/Sorath Fight in Stage C20.

The fight was easy enough but several times when attempting to apply HP burn to Sorath I was getting a "Debuff Deflected" message. I was not seeing the HP burn appearing on anyone from the deflection, it was just vanishing. Sorath did resist one HP Burn early in the fight, so I know I'm not mistaking a 'resisted' message for 'deflected'

I was using Akoth and his A2 for my HP Burn since he was the only Champ I had for it, and Akoth had on Deflection Armor. No other debuffs were being deflected that I saw, but Akoth was my only deflection wearer. I didn't pay enough attention to notice if it his A1 was being deflected as well. I'm thinking Akoth's Deflection armor passive was being applied to Sorath somehow when Akoth tried to apply his debuff.

I still managed to beat then through simple attrition, but this deflection made it a LOT harder. I have no idea if this will happen in DT or just this Cursed City fight.

Просмотры
Комментарии