Все Категории

You are too greedy Plarium!

Поиск
20 сент. 2024, 03:22Вчера

First, I love a lot of things about this game. What I don't like about this game is Plarium makes it impossible to make any real progress for new players without spending money. You never have enough energy to finish the weekly events which forces you spend money on energy. However, energy gets more and more expensive everytime you buy it. Additonally, if you miss one day then you miss the fusion. I spend hours a day on this game but it is getting so it is no longer any fun for me.

Here are three suggestions.

• Allow players to have more energy without having to pay a ton of money for it to complete events or cap the price at $10 dollars for 10k energy which would be 1k energy for a dollar. (The more energy players have then the more they will play. Additionally, it will make it more affordable for the average player which would increase the player base.)
  • Make fusion events easier to play. If I miss a single day during a fusion I should not lose an entire weeks progress. For instance, make it so that you can get 5 champions when only 4 are required for the fusion. (I have been playing for over a year and have never completed a single fusion because I don't have enough time to play every single night.)
  • STOP making events impossible to complete without spending money! For instance, putting back to back summoning events. You spend all your shards in one event and then it requires you to spend money to buy more shards. (This is just insulting and makes Plarium a villian.)

In summary, if you keep squeezing the player base for every single dollar you are going to suck the life out of this game. Most people do not mind spending a few dollars on a game they like but it is getting ridiculous. I have spent hundreds or more dollars on this game but you need to give me a lot more for this game to be worth any more of my money.

I will check back in a month or two to see if Plarium cares more about it's fans or just about making more money. There are a lot of great games coming out that are very similar to RAID that are not trying to abuse their players.

~Aamara

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 сент. 2024, 13:392 часа

Youtube channel Boozer  Raid

This guy offers  up massive content on how to WIN as a free to play....His account has  achieved  many things I could  not as  a spender

Check him out for TIPS on how to be the BEST FTP player in Raid  ;)