Все Категории

Suggestion: Marketplace Improvements

Поиск
14 июнь 2021, 14:3614.06.21

I have read somewhere something about this and i think it is a good idea to add more usefull things at marketplace to buy.

Examples:

Liitle energy refills (30 - 50 - 100 points)

XP Breef

Rare - Epic books

XP Boost x1 Day (or little ones, by  hours)

Forge mats

Keep´s potions

I´m sure Im forgeting some other usefull stuff. Of course, these things must be limited by month, with some "random" probability and high (but not insane) silver prices.

Otherwise, marketplace is just used to get shards for events (or for getting some character at really early game). Once u have some time playing... its get complete useless.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 июнь 2021, 15:0714.06.21

I don't think the marketplace was really intended for what you're hoping to get out of it. I do use the marketplace pretty much all the time to buy shards and the one and two star champs. The items I don't buy, but when I was newer I certainly did. I think that's the extent of what they want us to use it for.

14 июнь 2021, 19:0014.06.21
kramaswamy.kr

I don't think the marketplace was really intended for what you're hoping to get out of it. I do use the marketplace pretty much all the time to buy shards and the one and two star champs. The items I don't buy, but when I was newer I certainly did. I think that's the extent of what they want us to use it for.

So, u are agree or not with the suggestion of making the marketplace better with more options to buy? Because your comment just repeat what i said... besides buy shard (or champions that again... u can obtain from .. OMG! ... SHARDS!)... actually is very very useless.

U can simply add an option to buy shards/champions (1 or 2 stars) with a certain refresh timer and it will be  the same job that the market is doing these days, and a "marketplace" should be much more than that.

14 июнь 2021, 19:2514.06.21

All available in "Tag Arena Marketplace" and Gem Shop except forge materials (FW & DT only I think) and potions (level 20 keeps provide ample potions imo)

I think Kram is correct in that the market is as is intended.  Get your green shards and a few blue each month, thats about it.  

15 июнь 2021, 03:1115.06.21

Hello @FedeNow 

all the things you mentioned do exist in the Bazar in the 3x3 Arena, however I understand your point of improving the Value of things we can buy from the Market, we will gave your Suggestion to the Dev maybe something will come up in the Future. 

Alpha H

15 июнь 2021, 03:4115.06.21

It would be nice to see semi-relevant gear in the marketplace at least.  Seems like it caps out at 4*?  Adding 5-6* as you get to higher levels would at least give me a reason to browse.

15 июнь 2021, 09:2215.06.21
chris

It would be nice to see semi-relevant gear in the marketplace at least.  Seems like it caps out at 4*?  Adding 5-6* as you get to higher levels would at least give me a reason to browse.

5 star gear does appear, but it's rarer.  I agree that it would be good to get 6 star gear from there albeit at a very rare rate.  It should also cost an absurd amount of silver too

15 июнь 2021, 11:4215.06.21
MEMO

Hello @FedeNow 

all the things you mentioned do exist in the Bazar in the 3x3 Arena, however I understand your point of improving the Value of things we can buy from the Market, we will gave your Suggestion to the Dev maybe something will come up in the Future. 

Alpha H

Hi @ALPHA H

I know about Bazar, and that´s a perfect example about what a market should offer. The problem from Bazar is that u can´t buy anything unless u play PVP content, and 3v3 only, even if u can get gold bars from normal arenas will be a better option (with bots added last patch this wont be an option for obvious reasons).

The point here is that again, if u want to use Bazar u need to play 3v3 arena content, and reach high lvl to unlock better buying options...

Reach that position means u are in mid/late game, so all common stuff wont be usefull (can be exceptions, but u get the point).

For early players and people wihtout time for make 3v3 possible (u need 12 high lvl/gear characters to grow up there) or because they are simply not interested in pvp content yet... Get for example, 1000 gold bars for a 300 energy refill.. will take 2 to 3 weeks!! 410 per semanal week´s reward and 27 each perfect wins... and thats all for 1 simple echange... If u want anything else from Bazar, well... take a sit, this will take a little...

This is not a problem for me, i play all the content anyway... but its a true that actually the "Marketplace" looks as a simple "Shard Dispenser", than a market itself.

Thanks for taking note about this suggestion!

Good Luck!

Have fun!

15 июнь 2021, 11:5815.06.21

That's the thing about this game - and other similar games. Providing guaranteed returns is anathema, because it means you're less likely to be spending money. This isn't a criticism of Plarium - it's just the basic business model.

There are vanishingly few places in this game where you can get a guaranteed return on investment. The only two things I can think of are Minotaur, which guarantees scrolls, and, more generally speaking, anywhere that provides experience for champions. Even potion keeps don't provide a guaranteed potion on clear (though that's a personal complaint of mine).

Any of the stuff you requested to be purchasable from the market would basically circumvent that model. You would be able to directly convert silver into a tangible resource, which significantly cuts in to the revenue they'll derive from people purchasing those resources through the store.