Все Категории

Void rebalance patch

Void rebalance patch

Поиск
29 апр. 2021, 20:1329.04.21

Void rebalance patch

Hi everyone !

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the new void rebalance patch.

First off, thank you Plarium for rebalancing Visix, she looks great, looking forward getting her out of the vault, she definitely needed it. Now the problem that I have is that compared to the other void legendaries, she's worse than almost all of them. Happy with her buff, however having her in the shard pool is, in my opinion a really bad thing, as well as any other login rewards champions. Pulling a void legendary is really hard, that's why they're so powerful so I don't really get why we can pull her with shards, as there is such a big gap between her and other void legos. We should able to choose if we want to be able to pull them through shards or not in my opinion.

Wurlim's buff looks great as well.

Do you guys actually plan to buff Inithwe anytime soon ? He's quite underwhelming and hits like a wet noodle.

Will we get other champion rebalancing this year ? There are so many champions in this game and a lot of ''old'' epics/legendaries are awful.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 апр. 2021, 20:3429.04.21

As someone who owns a dupe Visix I still want her gone from the shard pool. 😂 That being said though, I think she's definitely looking better now and I can't wait to see what interesting builds and comps people are gonna come up with using her. Overall, the rebalance patch is good for the game, and I agree we should have more of these. 

29 апр. 2021, 21:0629.04.21

I feel bad for you. She will definitely help a lot of people I'm sure. Maybe we'll eventually get a dupe system and at least your dupe will be worth something.

29 апр. 2021, 21:1429.04.21

Removing visiix from the shard pool has been thrown on the discussion table, but as of now it's not in the dev's plans as far as we're told. That said I agree with both of you on how positive the changes are for most of the champs. 

As for future rebalances, there will be some in the upcoming months but again we don'thave an ETA nor a list of champs for now. 

29 апр. 2021, 21:2529.04.21
Rufus Shinra

Removing visiix from the shard pool has been thrown on the discussion table, but as of now it's not in the dev's plans as far as we're told. That said I agree with both of you on how positive the changes are for most of the champs. 

As for future rebalances, there will be some in the upcoming months but again we don'thave an ETA nor a list of champs for now. 

Thanks for the informations ! Looking forward for these rebalances.