Все Категории

Arena Team Composition

Arena Team Composition

Поиск
22 янв. 2021, 13:4522.01.21

Arena Team Composition

Hey guys!

I'm quite new and struggling a bit regarding setting up arena teams (both offense and defense)

I was lucky enough to pull miscreated monster very early on but not sure how to start building/developing teams around it

At the moment I've been using: MM, kael, elhain and warmaiden - not the best comp, but my most powerful units at the moment

Available (apart from the 4 above):

Vergis

Warden

Fayne

Shaman

Corpse Collector

Canoness

Jizoh

Flinger 

Skullsworn

Geargrinder

Hatchet Slinger

Spirithost

Diabolist

What should i be doing for a current setup and/or types of units i should try get to develop a strong base. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 янв. 2021, 14:2522.01.21

Have you gotten High Khatun yet? You can go with the usual speed team like: High Khatun,Warmaiden,MM,Kael/Elhain (whoever has the better gear damage-wise)

High Khatun speed buff/TM boost> Warmaiden def down> Miscreated Monster A2> Kael/Elhain nuke

Build HK with as much speed as your gear allows, Warmaiden with decent accuracy, MM with high HP, accuracy and 100% crit, Kael/ Elhain with high atk/crits. Good luck!

(PS. Don't forget masteries)

22 янв. 2021, 16:0822.01.21
22 янв. 2021, 16:09(отредактировано)

I dont have her yet, but i'm fairly close! I'll continue maxing out the other 3 in the mean time and use a substitue speed buff until i can claim her. Thanks very much!