Все Категории

Clan Recruitment

Clan Recruitment

Поиск
22 май 2020, 12:2422.05.20

Clan Recruitment

Is there a place on this forum where clans post information for potential new members?

I haven't been able to find something like that. Would like to find a clan that consistently beats the normal and hard clan boss. Also, someone taking me in to advise me would be great too. Seemed to have hit a wall. Cannot progress into Arena Silver I, nor get through any dungeons to guarantee myself higher star gear. Stuck on the 3 - 5 range.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 май 2020, 13:5422.05.20
In Tavern section. 
22 май 2020, 14:2422.05.20
Mike G said:

Is there a place on this forum where clans post information for potential new members?

I haven't been able to find something like that. Would like to find a clan that consistently beats the normal and hard clan boss. Also, someone taking me in to advise me would be great too. Seemed to have hit a wall. Cannot progress into Arena Silver I, nor get through any dungeons to guarantee myself higher star gear. Stuck on the 3 - 5 range.
Got a spot for you. We don't beat those bosses as we have a variety of levels, but lots of helpful folks in chat to help you progress. We are going to take down NM soon hopefully and unlock UNM
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.