Все Категории

Champion Mission - why isn't it completed??

Поиск
14 май 2020, 01:3114.05.20

I am on mission 39/60 on the final road to Arbiter, and I see, "Ascend a Spirit Champion to Level 6 of Ascension." Now, I happen to have 3 spirit champions that have been ascended to level 6 of ascension, so I ask: why isn't this mission completed?? I know some of them must be completed after you've made the mission active (such as "Beat Ice Golem level 15 10 times on auto"), but this isn't one of those missions. All other similar missions in the past (like, "reach level 60 with a spirit champion") completed as soon as I activated the mission. This should be no different. 

For F2P and low-paying players, it's a very huge effort to get a champion to level 60 (as has been noted in various other threads). I actually had just leveled soulbond bowyer to 60 for the rare-only dragon tournament, and now I'm stuck having to level ANOTHER spirit affinity days later just to complete this mission which should already register as being completed??? Come on, Plarium...throw us a bone, here.    

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 май 2020, 02:0314.05.20

This mission isn't retroactive, so you have to ascend a new champion, same for other affinities.

For F2P and low-paying players, it's a very huge effort to get a champion to level 60 (as has been noted in various other threads). I actually had just leveled soulbond bowyer to 60 for the rare-only dragon tournament, and now I'm stuck having to level ANOTHER spirit affinity days later just to complete this mission which should already register as being completed??? Come on, Plarium...throw us a bone, here.    

It's not a "very huge effort", it's just grinding. Yes, it needs some days of farming, but I can't see what's wrong with that.
14 май 2020, 05:0714.05.20

The "wrong" part is the way Plarium handles this 2 years after release, not the grind itself.

Which one can be described like "not a very huge effor" - making another 4/6* champions or changing ingame description? 

14 май 2020, 05:1314.05.20
Valdys said:

This mission isn't retroactive, so you have to ascend a new champion, same for other affinities.

It's not a "very huge effort", it's just grinding. Yes, it needs some days of farming, but I can't see what's wrong with that.
It's just about the expectation setting. Players see the tasks before them and then have the rug pulled out from under them. Just realize: I would have saved my soulbond bowyer for a week if I had known the mission wasn't retroactive. It just creates a bad taste in the mouth...
14 май 2020, 06:4314.05.20
That is fine, just ascend another.