Все Категории

Proposed change for Gulptuk Mossbeard A3

Поиск
13 май 2020, 04:2113.05.20

Please consider making Cloud of Spores place poisons on EVERYONE (enemies included). This would also make his A2 feel a lot better since he would be throwing poisons on everyone, then has the ability to heal his team from them, while also buffing damage of teammates that he doesn't cleanse. It's a very simple change that would make his kit make a lot more sense in my opinion and not feel so wonky and out of sync.  As it stands the 'poison your team for damage increase but then cleanse your team' mechanic seems weird and ill-thought out.

Cloud of Spores (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Places three 5% [Poison] debuffs on all allies (and enemies) for 3 turns. These debuffs cannot be resisted or blocked. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%

Level 5: Cooldown -1

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
13 май 2020, 12:3513.05.20

Hey.

Spyder73 said:

Please consider making Cloud of Spores place poisons on EVERYONE (enemies included). This would also make his A2 feel a lot better since he would be throwing poisons on everyone, then has the ability to heal his team from them, while also buffing damage of teammates that he doesn't cleanse. It's a very simple change that would make his kit make a lot more sense in my opinion and not feel so wonky and out of sync.  As it stands the 'poison your team for damage increase but then cleanse your team' mechanic seems weird and ill-thought out.

Places three 5% [Poison] debuffs on all allies (and enemies) for 3 turns. These debuffs cannot be resisted or blocked. Also has an 80% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

After gathering feedback on those champions and community suggestions on their rework, including this one, we will present them to our game development team for further consideration. Currently, Cloud of Spores is a skill orientated on synergy with other Gulptuk Mossbeard ability’s and has a chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on all enemies for two turns. Adding to this skill offensive capability likely to result in it being OP.

Have a nice day.

13 май 2020, 14:0613.05.20
13 май 2020, 14:07(отредактировано)

Hello, this is my first post here but I wanted to share my thoughts on this champion.

I'm quite disappointed because I really like his design but he is useless everywhere... Can't really find any place where to use him.

Despite all, I like him because he feels "special", i'm only missing something on him to be great, to be usefull...

Here are my ideas:

1. After thinking for a while and because he is a poison based champion, a poison sensitivity debuff sounds really good. I don't know if it has to be on his A1, A3 or passive (like drextar, when hit X% to place a poison sensitivity for 2 turns).

2. As spyder said, other option is placing poison debuffs on all enemies and allies (too much similar to Bad El Kazar).

3. Buff his A1, he almost doesn't make damage and his passive doesn't increase your overall damage too much (maybe it's bugged).

Thanks for read.

13 май 2020, 14:2313.05.20
13 май 2020, 14:39(отредактировано)

Rotos and Tormin are imho definately very op, so where's the point? 

Gurptak's no real help if you have some long existing champs which do far more better. So far he is, as a legendary support champ, definately up (not op). No aoe cleansing or healing ability, no reviving abilitiy (Ogryn has none as far as I know), no aoe opponent dmg, expensive buff blocking debuff and expensive dmg aoe ally increase, shield not scaling to his own HP. I cannot see why this very expensive 22.5 % aoe dmg increase is OP and worth it. 

I'll prefer Stealskull. He gives 60 % DEF increase to all allies, has a target and aoe heal plus target cleanse and is able to do dmg at for example the demon lord with poison. Perhaps I am too small-minded, I do not know. 

Even that Umbral Enchantress, which is fusion fodder, is imho far more effective at least if Rotos or any buff remover is missing in the opponent's team and even then, if the provoke hits all opponents the rest of your team has two rounds time to do dmg (if she survives). Two rounds "unresisted" dmg, that's far more better than 22.5 % more dmg ("not unresisted") per round plus being harmed by poison. Or am I wrong???? 

Do not get me wrong, I am trying to be constructive, no more and no less. 

Just my 2 cents.

14 май 2020, 02:3014.05.20
Yesterday watched stew and hellhades on youtube. A3 definitely need some change. 
15 май 2020, 20:1115.05.20
GreenKnight said:

Hey.

Spyder73 said:

After gathering feedback on those champions and community suggestions on their rework, including this one, we will present them to our game development team for further consideration. Currently, Cloud of Spores is a skill orientated on synergy with other Gulptuk Mossbeard ability’s and has a chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff on all enemies for two turns. Adding to this skill offensive capability likely to result in it being OP.

Have a nice day.

Look at Bad El Kazaar, adding poisons to enemies on Mossbeard would make him not even as powerful as Bad El, let alone too OP