Все Категории

Impact relentless gear changes, rotos

Поиск
7 апр. 2020, 21:0007.04.20

First of all, pretty good patch this time. Like the leech and veil buff. They deserved some love.

The "Bugfix" on relentless gear has pretty big impact. This is premium gear that is only gained by participating in heartbreaking tournaments. It feels really bad to get top 2 in multiple tournaments by sacrificing multiple gems and other opportunities to gain this equipment, to then be faced with this change.

I choose to get rotos from the fusion instead of keeping sepulcher (great champion) and skytouched (not that good) which i both liked very much, as the tipping point the extra turns on turns with relentless, especially on his a1 in CB and also a3 in dungeons. I understand and feel that in arena turns on turns is not a nice experience. For me the turns on turns made rotos fun, otherwise I would prefer to run an AoE character.

I feel that it is especially targeted at rotos. Because the other champions it doesn't feel so bad in arena and the impact is way less.

imagine seeker in relentless. You don't want that because 2 speeds set allow him to go faster and do his turn meter, but you would fill moreturn meter over time in relentless and might be able to provoke 2 / 3 champions. It is an intresting tradeoff but now not even worth considering.

I considered getting more relentless gear and if it wasn't that great piece try it out on relickeeper or hordin for FW. Both not that great top tier champions but perhaps usable if they can chain more attacks.

relentless turns on turns is a effect that feels great when it happens to you, but not when it happens against you. Its allure also lays in this.

Consider the following suggestions:

- Disable turns on turns in PvP, but allow it in PvE. It is inconsistent and that might not be great in the eyes of game design simplicity

- If you do nothing else about it consider buffing rotos chance for extra turn from a1 by 5 to 10 procent. To fix the nerf on CB dmg alone from the relentless set "bugfix" you need to buff it around 6.58 procent, not considering the additional turn that can also proc relentless.

Many people went for relentless gear for rotos, or went for rotos because he had that possibily. It is a kick in the face to see this change. I understand that the arena it is not fun to see 12 turns in a row against you. But it is even less fun when you spent resources to get him and then see your ability to do dungeons drop or your clan boss damage decrease. Especially in a game like this where making a 6 star and getting the right gear takes a lot of time. The resources i spent to obtain rotos and this gear I could have had 2-3 more 6 star champions with masteries and ascended, which in turn would have probably would allow me to complete the last couple progress missions for arbiter. It makes me feel that you don't care about my time and money as its value is decreased instantly without any prior knowledge or compensation. I spent time (and money) on something (rotos and relentless gear) that i know the value of, to then be simply changed. I didn't know you considered this a bug. If i had known this was a bug, i could have made a differnt choice but the relentless gear description doesn't describe that in game and video's on youtube especially tell how this equipment works. This I can't find any different from fraud.

A problem with one champion with a specific gearset in a specific part of the game, that requires a fix that has a lot of impact on the rest of the game, feels like a too big of a change. For arena something was needed for rotos, for the rest of the game it was not. Luckely there is always the option to refund :)
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 апр. 2020, 21:0307.04.20
7 апр. 2020, 22:54(отредактировано)
Relentless gear could already give you 3 turns in a row sometimes, and you guys want to use it with Champions that have extra turn ability?  That does sound like it would make a Champion too powerful.
7 апр. 2020, 22:2807.04.20
7 апр. 2020, 22:30(отредактировано)

Using relentless on Rotos: it means that every turn you have two seperate rolls as always, if either proc you get an extra turn but they both cant proc together, therefore limiting the turn stack(from 2+ to 1 extra turn(s) per turn) but not the effectiveness of the rolls for an extra turn.

You will still grant extra turns and Rotos is still op. Basically, in short, you can't stack your turns using relentless and a champ skill/passive, only one can proc in a turn.

7 апр. 2020, 22:3807.04.20
Valdys said:

Using relentless on Rotos: it means that every turn you have two seperate rolls as always, if either proc you get an extra turn but they both cant proc together, therefore limiting the turn stack(from 2+ to 1 extra turn(s) per turn) but not the effectiveness of the rolls for an extra turn.

You will still grant extra turns and Rotos is still op. Basically, in short, you can't stack your turns using relentless and a champ skill/passive, only one can proc in a turn.

That makes sense to me.