Все Категории

Help with my character development

Поиск
26 фев. 2020, 14:3426.02.20

Hi everyone,

I started playing about 20 days ago, so I am not sure what to do next. I have seen videos, looked up beginner guides and all.

I haven't spent much on the game, about 25 bucks in total so far. I did get a 9 pack of ancient shard and I got SUPER lucky. I got Bad-el-Kazar and Tayrel from those 9 shards. I got Valla from my amazon prime account. I chose Elhain as my starter but also got Kael later on from a shard. I also have Corpse Collector (still rank 4) but she is not fully leveled up.

Right now my top team consists on Kael, Valla, Tayrel and Bad-el-Kazar (all lvl 50 right now). I also managed to get Bellower from a void shard (Yes I know, so far as luck, I've been doing just fine). 

I am level 30 in the free battle pass, if I get the Gold battle pass I would be able to, eventually, get Stag Knight (lvl 60) and Wurlim Frostking (lvl 100).

Which champion should I focus on getting to level 60 first? I think Bad is the best choice because of his healing and poison but I have also heard that I should level my starter first, which should be Kael. I also think that Valla is a legit tank specially paired with Tayrel's Aura. Tayrel is also a very versatile champion that deserves a lot of attention.

Please let me hear you opinion or thoughts on this! Thank you!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 фев. 2020, 15:0026.02.20
Bad El Kazar = 100% 60 first
26 фев. 2020, 15:5626.02.20

Raelrak said:

Hi everyone,

I started playing about 20 days ago, so I am not sure what to do next. I have seen videos, looked up beginner guides and all.

I haven't spent much on the game, about 25 bucks in total so far. I did get a 9 pack of ancient shard and I got SUPER lucky. I got Bad-el-Kazar and Tayrel from those 9 shards. I got Valla from my amazon prime account. I chose Elhain as my starter but also got Kael later on from a shard. I also have Corpse Collector (still rank 4) but she is not fully leveled up.

Right now my top team consists on Kael, Valla, Tayrel and Bad-el-Kazar (all lvl 50 right now). I also managed to get Bellower from a void shard (Yes I know, so far as luck, I've been doing just fine). 

I am level 30 in the free battle pass, if I get the Gold battle pass I would be able to, eventually, get Stag Knight (lvl 60) and Wurlim Frostking (lvl 100).

Which champion should I focus on getting to level 60 first? I think Bad is the best choice because of his healing and poison but I have also heard that I should level my starter first, which should be Kael. I also think that Valla is a legit tank specially paired with Tayrel's Aura. Tayrel is also a very versatile champion that deserves a lot of attention.

Please let me hear you opinion or thoughts on this! Thank you!

Hi Raelrak,

yup you was really lucky for Bad and Tayrel so soon. You can really level up Bad and After Tayrel to lv 60 (you have 2 champions for end game so you don t need Kael for the moment to lv 60).

Bellower is really good champion for farming but he needs a lot of good items (crit rate 90-100 and crite damage around with 250% and hight Atk).