Все Категории

Help me with my NM CB Team (No counter)

Поиск
18 фев. 2020, 12:5318.02.20

Alright so this is what Im using atm and have been for a while :

Jareg (lead), Zavia, Occult Brawler, Juliana, Apoth.

A few things have been bothering me. One is that Jareg seem to not be able to keep a 100% uptime on Att down. Second is that again, Jareg seem to be the one targeted for stuns. Third, I feel like maybe I should switch some of them out and go all in on speed. So these are the option running through my head atm:

•  High Kathun (lead), Bogwalker, Jareg, Occult Brawler, Zavia/Juliana

My reasojning here is more turns means more heals so no need for Apoth. HK also get a speed boost. More defensive CDs with Bogwalker.

•  High Kathun (lead), Jareg, Occult Brawler, Zavia/Juliana, Frozen Banshee

Ok so no Bogwalker and no Apoth. More speed with Banshee and possibly more poison damage. With all this speed the idea is that I wont need the Apoth heal or Bogwalker.

There is a third option that includes Sepulcher and her "better than Jareg"-status. The make or break thing for me here is her def aura. would it alone carry a team with her as lead better than my speed options above? In that case:

•  Sepulcher, Occult Brawler, Zavia, Juliana, Apoth.

Also, can I make good use of Erinyes? She seem pretty good with her poison A1 and the debuff extender.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 фев. 2020, 15:3618.02.20
18 фев. 2020, 15:39(отредактировано)

Do you have Jareg booked and masteries done?  Master Hexxer and Sniper really help, but unless his A1 is booked he is not going to keep up ATK DWN.  With masteries and books his A1 is 65% and has a chance to land for 3 turns, and I havnt had any trouble with him keeping ATK DWN on fulltime, but I also use a counter attack team so maybe he is just attacking more.

Out of the options you listed, I personally like your original team the best and think you should just upgrade your characters until you get a counter attack.

My Team is Jareg (lead), Zavia, Skullcrusher, Steelskull, Vrask/Lanakis (I am experimenting currently) and I can 2 key NM if I get good RNG, usually land 17-22 million per key
18 фев. 2020, 16:2518.02.20

yeah he is fully booked and full masteries with both master Hexer, sniper and 250 ACC. I think its a speed/counter issue. It was actually him not keepeing 100% that prompted me to try and change things.

Ill take a look at what I can do in the speed department and try again. If that doesent send me into a 2 key on NM I might switch ppl out.

My initial thought was that with more speed (HK on lead) Ill get more debuffs off. So I might not need a 3rd poisoner. Also with HKs speed buff she will overlap with Apoth. But then Ill lose his heal but that doesent matter becaus of higher speed. So there goes both Apoth and one of my poisoners.

18 фев. 2020, 18:1218.02.20

Hi,

You have too many poisoners atm.

You should replace Juliana with Rhazin.
18 фев. 2020, 18:2718.02.20

The problem is that I dont have a counter so poisons are my main damage and my speed is not high enough so I dont apply them fast enough. Speed is typically about 160 or something like that. Im hitting the max debuff but not 100% of the time.

Rhazin will take his place as soon as I get all the pieces I need. Currently lacking 2