Все Категории

Whats going on with the constant relogging error at the end of every battle

Поиск
17 фев. 2020, 16:2017.02.20

Arena, campaign, dungeons.  Doesn’t matter.  Ever since this new battle thing began I have to wait 30 seconds to get rewards.  Or I’m told to religion again or try again.  Anyone else?   Gettin cranky!!!! 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 фев. 2020, 19:1117.02.20

this is my only chance to get enough fights in on the time eating golem tourny to push for the fusion and I am having to relog almost every single battle. getting in i get the failed connection error a lot, but can usually get past it. end battle, I NEVER can get past it by trying to reconnect, only way is restart game. applies to multibattle as well which also ate energy for no fight. Also can't even get into the tourney and events screen. 

Now, I had a second device I hadn't been using but had started to install the game on. went through tutorial today and played to lvl 15 and the only issue i had was getting into the game itself. The game ran great! better than prepatch even. as soon as I switched to my main, all the relog errors are just the same as my other device. So, its certainly something on their end post patch. 

If I hadn't stockpiled for this event, I'd already have thrown in the towel when I saw the insane points they are requiring. 

17 фев. 2020, 19:1717.02.20
Post a screenshot, pls.
18 фев. 2020, 14:1518.02.20
here are two from just a few minutes ago from battle close

18 фев. 2020, 18:1318.02.20

"post a screenshot". you know that is almost insulting.

As if people aren't telling the truth or something. I'm crashing every other fight too right now. you want me to post a screenshot of my desktop background when the game closes without any popup boxes and just wastes the resources I spent on entering the fight?

Shoddy
18 фев. 2020, 18:2018.02.20
Zorth said:

As if people aren't telling the truth or something. I'm crashing every other fight too right now. you want me to post a screenshot of my desktop background when the game closes without any popup boxes and just wastes the resources I spent on entering the fight?

Shoddy
I don't need a screenshot just to see if its' the truth or not. I need a screenshot because I have to see the description about the error. If you don't want my help, don't write on the forum just to complain. 
18 фев. 2020, 18:2218.02.20
Omega Therion said:

here are two from just a few minutes ago from battle close

I'll ask to the support what's going on.
18 фев. 2020, 19:0218.02.20
18 фев. 2020, 19:04(отредактировано)

I get that A LOT too, but this is something that is constants only recently,  have  to hit "Retry" several times till it goes through. Thought was my connection, but i shift between cable LAN and a Bam Wi fi with same results. Having patience and repeatedly hit Retry is the only thing that helps, well that till isntead of Retry i get the "Re-log in/support" screen.

By the way, i also notice the games consumes more Mega bytes than before.  The Bam is pay for megas so can tell the consumption has increased a bit. ...Or maybe is that i am playing more now? 

18 фев. 2020, 19:0618.02.20
Hank McKannon said:

I get that A LOT too, but this is something that is constants only recently,  have  to hit "Retry" several times till it goes through. Thought was my connection, but i shift between cable LAN and a Bam Wi fi with same results. Having patience and repeatedly hit Retry is the only thing that helps, well that till isntead of Retry i get the "Re-log in/support" screen.

By the way, i also notice the games consumes more Mega bytes than before.  The Bam is pay for megas so can tell the consumption has increased a bit. ...Or maybe is that i am playing more now? 

Well, games become heavier patches after patches, so that's normal if it consumes more mb or if you can't play on some devices anymore. Most of these errors depend on players' connection or devices.
18 фев. 2020, 19:2518.02.20

Valdys said:

Zorth said:

Shoddy
I don't need a screenshot just to see if its' the truth or not. I need a screenshot because I have to see the description about the error. If you don't want my help, don't write on the forum just to complain. 

The client already asks if we want to send data about the crash when we relog.

And it's a forum. things aren't working.

It's natural that people complain in a forum when things aren't working.

18 фев. 2020, 20:0318.02.20
I get that on wifi. Its got to be something on my end.
18 фев. 2020, 23:2518.02.20
Zorth said:

Valdys said:

Zorth said:

Shoddy

The client already asks if we want to send data about the crash when we relog.

And it's a forum. things aren't working.

It's natural that people complain in a forum when things aren't working.

If I asked for a screenshot, maybe I needed a screenshot. I'm not here to waste time.
19 фев. 2020, 11:3419.02.20

Exact same thing start to happen to me when I switch from autoclick to multi battle option in dungeons. Hitting replay and all is fine, start multi battle and things get messy. Same system message like those above for server error.

That seriously mess with my energy, dungeon rewards and event points. And this obviously not a problem to my conection, net speed or something on my end. 
19 фев. 2020, 13:2519.02.20
19 фев. 2020, 13:26(отредактировано)

I got same problem. The funny things is the error battle result only happened on higher level. I did some test to farm on dungeon lv 10-13 and everythings is normal. No connection error. But when i farming on stage 20 it's take longer times than usual to get the battle result and very often to get connection error. 

It's very annoying because we are in the middle of fusion event. Auto click didn't works. Everythings must do it with manually and we get constant error everytimes.  

19 фев. 2020, 17:2419.02.20

oh boy.

This is worse than I initially thought.

I got the battlepass reward today of 1 days of boosted XP. activated it and started doing some dungeons.

Several crashes later and I jusst realised that the XP icon is now grey again.

In other words: I have to asume that the crashes made me loose my xp bonus reward. I activated it today and a few hours later it is gone.

So now I am loosing not only energy, but also other stuff too. This is getting really weird.