Все Категории

Not Enough Energy, with some possible solutions

Поиск
17 фев. 2020, 07:4117.02.20

Im sure this has been said time and tme again. Im not one to beat around the bush, I get that its because Plarium is here to make money, not make a good game.

That being said, theres a big butt coming: BUUUUUT I feel this game is so close to being so good. Hell Ive even spent money on a type of game I would never ever ever spend money on. But the energy. Especially where Im at where Im trying to get a second rank 60, the lack of energy is crippling.

Now Ive seen some of the creators say its to stop bots, which, yeah, thats a small aprt, but its a mobile game, its to make money. If Im being overly pessemistic, and it is a balancing tool to stop bots, then heres my solution: Make literally every other activity grant energy.

Provide arena tokens for boss fights, and provide energy from doing Faction crypts and arena. Make it so the free to play player or poor player can keep playing. But dont punish them for not being a delicious cash whale.

Alternatively, make energy refils cost like, 100k silver, and not overflow so people who are insanely rich can just stock up on a bunch of them, and then make static amounts, from turnaments, dailys and all that to overflow.

Or so you can keep doing the same thing, make a special low quality refil that just tops you up to your cap.

Or another alt, would be to make regen happen way faster.

Just something.; Ive spent like 50 bucks n the game and I still feel like Im being punished for spending that much. Once you start getting into later game stuff, you are spending like, 16 energy per mission for the main quest, dungeons get really expensive for energy when you are relying on RNG. You wil still have high engagement with a limitless energy pool, higher than if you dont. I hate having to stop playing a game because it tells me to. Id rather stop when I want to stop.

Of course this will get ignored, or fought against or whatever. I just wanna enjoy the game to its fullest, and energy is literally the only things stopping me. Hell, as vehemently against pay to win I am, I barely care here. Its literally just energy that I hate

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 фев. 2020, 07:4717.02.20
17 фев. 2020, 07:55(отредактировано)
I’m a level 60 player.

Truly, if you don’t waste your gems on pulling useless ancient  shard, i think in late game ( level 50 up ) the gems you get can meet the need for events and buying energy. 

But still, more energy means more playtime and fun. So, i agree plarium could try to make some ways to give additional energy.

17 фев. 2020, 09:1517.02.20
Having same question
17 фев. 2020, 14:2717.02.20

Hi, Guys!

Thanks for your suggestions. :)
19 фев. 2020, 14:5519.02.20
I find the regen rates quite low. It can be frustrating too when there are bugs like the xp nerf and the boots not counting for progress in multi battle for the battle pass weekly. I blew through thousands of energy recently and didn't get what I was entitled to. I tried submitting a ticket but it is so bugged that I had to give up trying. Despite the issues, I love the game and battle pass.
19 фев. 2020, 15:4319.02.20

I would suggest:

0-29 lvl with 500/500 and 1 energy rec in 5 min.

30-59 lvl with 750/750 and 1 energy rec in 3 min.

lvl 60 with 1000/1000 and 1 energy rec in 1 min.