Все Категории

Arena broken for anyone except high end (all lvl 60) players

Поиск
16 фев. 2020, 21:2116.02.20

I have been working real hard for arena gold mission. But I cannot get even close to gold. At silver 2 there are most teams with great pvp teams and 2 or more lvl 60.  I look at the teams and are pretty sure they would move up by now. For the 3rd day in a row i see the same all lvl 60 team. There is no way he would stay silver 2 with that team if he was active. So that means that inactive accounts fill upp the tiers.

So how do you (Plarium) expect us tp play the game as it is intended with this?  Why not flush out the inactive accounts from tiers? 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 фев. 2020, 22:0216.02.20
I'm pretty sure the inactives get bumped down, not 100% sure. I just got my 4th 60 and I'm still in Silver 2, close to Silver 3. I'm not sure if you should expect to get to gold without 4 60s.  I'm exactly 2 months into the game and I'm not there yet. I'd work on getting your next 60, then try and move up.
16 фев. 2020, 22:1016.02.20
Inactive accounts go down in the tiers week after week.
17 фев. 2020, 03:0817.02.20

So inactive accounts go down in the tiers week after week... and you guys are good with that?  ...well that explains why me as a newbie got to fight level 60s in Arena tier Bronze I to IV,  VERY annoying!

This makes Arena very broken!!! I know games should have a degree of difficulty but also be  enjoyably, specially  for new players, am i right? the campaign is made that way to scale on difficulty for the new players to adjust, and that is great! but then you go to arena and got to fight lvl60, is that balance? NO is not! same will be you as a newbie start in brutal difficulty, who will stay and play through that?

I kind of wish to have discover this game when it was new, this game may have rock back then, now its not "new players friendly", and the truth is teams of players who left the game, and leave their defense teams active to fall the rankings week after week, are only there to annoy newbies like us to the point of thinking this game sucks and is impossible to get anywhere. "but you got to grind up to lvl 60!" 5 times! then you can fight in arena against the people who have a year ahead of you! got better champions, epics and legendary  and already max put out all their champions" you say... well thanks but no thanks! in a year I will be two years behind those dudes that probably left the game but their toons are still there annoying people in bronze  tier

Yes i am frustrated, A month have past and still can't  reach silver 2 because the amount of unfairness in Arena, i am at level 4 challenge on all the other categories , artifacts, champion, etc... but still stuck in level 2 arena and nothing makes me think things will change for the better, annoying!

https://cnt-forum.plarium.com/file.bmp?g=f4729d7d-4bfe-4d0a-8040-0fc84e0cfbd5

17 фев. 2020, 06:1417.02.20

I felt the same way. Honestly silver 3 was the hardest tier to get through. It actually got easier as I went through gold. In order for me to break through the hump I had to use gems to keep refreshing and hitting weak teams. Don’t waste tokens on a hard fight. Do this regularly and you’ll pull through but you shouldn’t expect too much if you are still grinding out your first few 60s. There are some really good arena teams that use farmable rares that kick my ass even now at times. 

If you don’t have 5 or more 60s I’d focus more on clan boss as the rewards are better there. Of course everything depends on what champs you have. 
17 фев. 2020, 09:3817.02.20
Valdys said:

That's the exact problem, gold 4 tier accounts clogging up bronze and silver because no one is playing them to keep them in the tier they belong in
17 фев. 2020, 12:5317.02.20

I think will be reasonable solution if account was offline for 1 week got debuff lets say 20% of all stats on all champions 2 weeks 40% 3 weeks 60% and so on... if person come backs to game debuff will be removed immediately will solve problem for beginners 

Personalty I downloaded game like year ago was with 4 chars 50lvl was killing everyone in silver 2. stop playing for around 8 month and now hardly  can get to silver 2 was having hard time to beat bronze last lvl until I leveled up all chars 

furthermore will be nice if they remove or make daily quests bit more reasonable like one of them is upgrade char 3 levels in tavern with is total bonkers all the time ruins routine just to pick a reword and don't have any value same with upgrading item 4 times its ok i guess in first days then you start game bet later its just annoying

17 фев. 2020, 13:1517.02.20
I agree with all above, it is hard to fight your way up. The amount of accounts which are probably inactive, wearing better artifacts with more speed and strength on them, are really getting in the way. I really need to pick my opponents very carefully and even then you can be mistaken in the amount of strength and speed and easily go down. I don't get pass Silver 3 atm
17 фев. 2020, 14:3117.02.20
Hank McKannon said:

So inactive accounts go down in the tiers week after week... and you guys are good with that?  ...well that explains why me as a newbie got to fight level 60s in Arena tier Bronze I to IV,  VERY annoying!

This makes Arena very broken!!! I know games should have a degree of difficulty but also be  enjoyably, specially  for new players, am i right? the campaign is made that way to scale on difficulty for the new players to adjust, and that is great! but then you go to arena and got to fight lvl60, is that balance? NO is not! same will be you as a newbie start in brutal difficulty, who will stay and play through that?

I kind of wish to have discover this game when it was new, this game may have rock back then, now its not "new players friendly", and the truth is teams of players who left the game, and leave their defense teams active to fall the rankings week after week, are only there to annoy newbies like us to the point of thinking this game sucks and is impossible to get anywhere. "but you got to grind up to lvl 60!" 5 times! then you can fight in arena against the people who have a year ahead of you! got better champions, epics and legendary  and already max put out all their champions" you say... well thanks but no thanks! in a year I will be two years behind those dudes that probably left the game but their toons are still there annoying people in bronze  tier

Yes i am frustrated, A month have past and still can't  reach silver 2 because the amount of unfairness in Arena, i am at level 4 challenge on all the other categories , artifacts, champion, etc... but still stuck in level 2 arena and nothing makes me think things will change for the better, annoying!

When an inactive account reachs Bronze I, it automatically disappear from all the tiers, he won't receive weekly rewards and you won't find them.
17 фев. 2020, 15:0717.02.20
17 фев. 2020, 15:10(отредактировано)
But they still are there annoying new players for the time being. they should disappear in silver... or gold if they consist only in legendarily champions teams; just saying. If you want new player to enjoy the game and make them feel they are making any progress, get rid of lvl 60 teams from bronze tier ASAP, thanks in advance.
17 фев. 2020, 17:1117.02.20
Valdys said:

Hank McKannon said:

When an inactive account reachs Bronze I, it automatically disappear from all the tiers, he won't receive weekly rewards and you won't find them.
The accounts that are the problem cant lose thier way to bronze 1 because literally no one in bronze can beat a fully geared, fully ascended, fully leveled band of 60 legendary heros when thier best character is level 50 Kael
17 фев. 2020, 19:2317.02.20

If nobody fight them, they won't win, so they'll disappear after 3 weeks.

If you see a stronger player than you, you won't fight him. 
17 фев. 2020, 19:3217.02.20
17 фев. 2020, 19:42(отредактировано)

Valdys said:

Then what is the point of having them show up there if nobody will fight them? make new players abuse the refresh button and buy gems is the only thing it comes to mind to be honest... otherwise, take them out in silver so new players fight teams at their own level and ENJOY THE GAME. Thanks.

17 фев. 2020, 19:4917.02.20

Hank McKannon said:

Valdys said:

Then what is the point of having them show up there if nobody will fight them? make new players abuse the refresh button and buy gems is the only thing it comes to mind to be honest... otherwise, take them out in silver so new players fight teams at their own level and ENJOY THE GAME. Thanks.

Because they can't just delete an account after 2 weeks of inactivity. 

17 фев. 2020, 21:2617.02.20
Alsido said:

I think will be reasonable solution if account was offline for 1 week got debuff lets say 20% of all stats on all champions 2 weeks 40% 3 weeks 60% and so on... if person come backs to game debuff will be removed immediately will solve problem for beginners 

Personalty I downloaded game like year ago was with 4 chars 50lvl was killing everyone in silver 2. stop playing for around 8 month and now hardly  can get to silver 2 was having hard time to beat bronze last lvl until I leveled up all chars 

furthermore will be nice if they remove or make daily quests bit more reasonable like one of them is upgrade char 3 levels in tavern with is total bonkers all the time ruins routine just to pick a reword and don't have any value same with upgrading item 4 times its ok i guess in first days then you start game bet later its just annoying

Perfect solution!  Second this!
17 фев. 2020, 21:2917.02.20
Valdys said:

Please Valdys!  Look at Alsidos suggestion. It is the only way that makes sense and is fair to all. As it is currently the Arena is broken for all but those that have atleast 3 fully geared lvl 60, and maybe even full 60 team.  I am pretty sure that they did not design Arena to work this way. Inactive accounts need a huge debuff!!
18 фев. 2020, 18:5818.02.20
Guys, thanks for your suggestions, I'll discuss about them with the devs.
18 фев. 2020, 21:1518.02.20

Valdys said:

Because they can't just delete an account after 2 weeks of inactivity. 

You guys are radical! i am not asking to ban accounts after two weeks 0.0;;; OMG! ...there is a solution given already, the debuff thing, i gave two other solutions in my threads nobody look into, guess it's because my broken English, my main is Spanish

I said the teams get disbanded from defense teams after two weeks of inactivity, but at their current tier, the user once log back simply make again the defense team and continue at the rank their team was disbanded from defense team. Hope that is clear enough <.

Also if they de-rank because inactivity don't make them get to Bronze if they reach gold, simply stall them in silver so newbies at least complete level 2 Arena challenges. What i mean is let bronze be a safe heaven for newbies, once the noobies rank up to silver that will be another story, however they may deranking to bronze again if they lose, but once they reach Gold, then their de-ranking will stall in silver 1 no less, to leave bronze for the new players alone.

I also provide and idea for Newbies to feel making any progress, and was to give 5 points if you win a arena fight and take 3 if you lose, it will be more grading, yes, but the progression will be noticeable, this will only work of course if Bronze is the safe heaven for newbies.

19 фев. 2020, 02:4419.02.20
19 фев. 2020, 02:48(отредактировано)

Arena is a joke. I will make this as simple as possible and why I don’t see a point to continue. 

The only stat anyone can go off of is what is provided. Based on that it throws everything else out.

So with that my team according to what is provided is at 104k

Between 50k below 90 percent or higher

50-60 around 50 percent 

60-70 percent 20 percent

70 or above yeah right

Based off this the only thing I can think of where this stat is acceptable is being a MLB batter.

Anything else you are struggling or failing.

I have to champions fully maxed both being epic or purple

One more purple fully ascended at lvl 34

The other legendary 1 star to fully ascend lvl 60

Now you would think playing a team 64k with 4 to 3 rare 2

2 at lvl 60 blue

1 blue at 40

1 blue/ or purple at 40

It wasn’t close. A complete slaughter. 

Did I mention 2 fully ascended and skills maxed purple all except complete equal maxed the other is missing amulet or flag but fully maxed equip other wise.

Regardless the stats provided but actual outcome are opposite.

So basically I know the stats are a lie. 3 possible explanation 

1 stats lie that absolutely is true

2 the other spending to achieve a false pretentious victory 

3 information is secretively hidden so that it doesn’t matter. It just provides an excuse where developer could speculate. Basically a cop out 

Sorry but that won’t fly. Since the only info given and no other is stat. That illuminates anything else. You don’t provide equipment or skills of others just what you have. 

So any other factors should not be accepted. But what is already available. I can’t see skill upgrades of those I battle nor what equipment and the same with mine

The only thing is power 

I do know even if the hidden did count still doesn’t add up. 

Which is why arena battles are F.U.B.A.R. Tango and Cash reference. Yeah just dated myself

There are more possibilities. These are my thoughts and will be the main reason for quoting. 

What’s the point when almost maxing a whole team and can’t compete against not only same power but is only capable of beating 40 percent of lesser value at times. 

That is the truth anything higher then 65 k is a loss. This is F.U.B.A.R.  Stats are a joke bottom line.

I can’t or don’t see why anyone would spend or play based off this. 

I know due small amount and mainly time. Hopefully it gets fixed. 

If not best of luck. 

Just an FYI if support page actually was provided I would have preferred that option. What ever is what is.

19 фев. 2020, 05:4319.02.20
19 фев. 2020, 05:44(отредактировано)

I dont follow half of this but I can only provide my experiences. I entered gold 4 with a 60k team consisting of:

2 speedboosters and 2 nukers

Or

1 speedbooster, 1 debuffer and 2 nukers.

Give us your current setup and you might get some help!

19 фев. 2020, 14:3719.02.20

Arena missions haven't changed since beta. But the game has changed completely and arena has changed as well. Back then it was much easier to get wins in arena. But now it's very hard due to the reasons described above. I've witnessed it recently myself on an account of my new clanmember. When I was starting the game it wasn't like that.

But nobody is looking into it. The team behind the game has other priorities.