Все Категории

Books are the problem!  It goes against what is the best part of this game!

Books are the problem! It goes against what is the best part of this game!

Поиск
16 фев. 2020, 17:4416.02.20

Books are the problem! It goes against what is the best part of this game!

I have been having fun from new player to just over medium stage. I am moving to high end of the content and see a huge problem. It is not the RNG regarding getting the correct Champs (which is a problem for almost all but the luckiest), it is the rarity of books.

Think about it, what is this game biggest appeal?   For me that is clearly the different abilities champs have and the synergy you can make with teams. But the lack of books makes us unable to test out strategies. It does us not allow for anything but the "meta" -proven- methods, which require spesific champs.

I think this hinder the game and work against it's playability and fun.  I have been watching many content creators to learn about the game and only a few mention this. It occur to me that is because they are big spenders and most often have most of the required Heroes.

I have to wonder why Plarium decided to make skill abiltiies based on very rare items. It is like they force us to choose beetween safe and known instead of going for more variety. And the effect of not having books as a huge block, would just be that we would make use of much more Champs. Why do they not want this? 

Any comment and insight on why Plarium did this is welcome!  Thanks!
Просмотры
Комментарии