Все Категории

After All Missions

After All Missions

Поиск
16 фев. 2020, 13:1916.02.20

After All Missions

I have a severe doubt.

After winning all the free crystals in the game, open and earn no legendary useful hero, earn all available legendaries (Rhazin and Arbiter).

What's left for the player to do? since we rarely see legendary crystals as prizes, and when are they through absurd goals?

I've been playing RAID for just over 6 months and I don't see what else to do but give more money to the plarium without any significant return.

The only way I'm seeing is to abandon the game and not play any more games from the plarium because this way it will never have continuity.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 фев. 2020, 13:2716.02.20
I agree with Vick. Sad to see a game with such potential, only for those who can afford, it should have more quests, with more sacred shards for the experienced players.
16 фев. 2020, 14:1116.02.20
Well, it's nice to know there is actually an end for this game.
18 фев. 2020, 22:0618.02.20

Valdys said:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/186751_i-finished-all-missions-and-challenges--now-what--/

"I've finished missions and challenges sometimes ago... then I focused on my arena team (already done ultra team) and tried to farm dungeons in less time. I costantly try to improve everything in my account and I think this will never end. :)"

If the best thing to do is to chase P2W with no chance of reaching and keep repeating the same things over and over again with no possibility of earning useful crystals, what is the fun in that?

why we agree to be playing repeated levels to win 1 legendary per month is quite illogical for me.

Plarium will live on seasonal players, who will come to end the campaign and abandon the game just like me.