Все Категории

Banned for 6 months

Banned for 6 months

Поиск
16 фев. 2020, 09:4316.02.20

Banned for 6 months

Hi,

I have been playing this game since last March. Spend around £300. There been good times and bad times, everyone has them I got it. I just  have been banned for 6 months for some "refund abuse" on friday. That's so way too harsh after spending so much money and time into this game. All I was able to get refunded is £26. Reason for my refunds have been changes that came with new patch and still believe this is only part of resources that I have invested into champs that been basically nerfed with last patch.

6 months, that's basically killing my account. Who would come back after such long time. I wrote to support, but as I read here on forum I only got automated replies.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 фев. 2020, 18:1816.02.20

Plarium doesn't refund, if you've read ToS, you would have known that. This is why you've been banned.

Plus you asked for a refund after a "nerf"? Which "nerf"? Tormin?

Do you know Tormin's nerf has been announced during his fusion, don't you? Players who fused him got legendary tomes as compensation.

If you invested on him, you did it ignoring announcements from Plarium, so it's your fault. You can't ask for a refund for this.
17 фев. 2020, 07:0117.02.20

Valdys said:

Plarium doesn't refund, if you've read ToS, you would have known that. This is why you've been banned.

Do you know Tormin's nerf has been announced during his fusion, don't you? Players who fused him got legendary tomes as compensation.

If you invested on him, you did it ignoring announcements from Plarium, so it's your fault. You can't ask for a refund for this.

It's not about Tormin. I have him but still not invested enough time for him so far. It's about Maneaters, Painkeepers team I have invested books, masteries to make it work and now they are basically useless in place where they was build for. Yes, there was announcement that they will still viable in Ultra nightmare clan boss, but they are not. My other team I was using on Nightmare clan boss fights perform better that this team.

But still 6 months ban for £26 is way to harsh. Week or two I would understand plus if you would typically trip all gems in similar case that happened. I have quite good saving in there over 3000 gems. That might be even value of refund I received back. Could we please find some better solution that been ban for 6 months.

Regards.
17 фев. 2020, 13:2017.02.20
How can a 'refund abuse' even come into play. When there is a refund then it is ligit, or am I missing something?
17 фев. 2020, 14:5817.02.20
IceC47 said:

Valdys said:

It's not about Tormin. I have him but still not invested enough time for him so far. It's about Maneaters, Painkeepers team I have invested books, masteries to make it work and now they are basically useless in place where they was build for. Yes, there was announcement that they will still viable in Ultra nightmare clan boss, but they are not. My other team I was using on Nightmare clan boss fights perform better that this team.

But still 6 months ban for £26 is way to harsh. Week or two I would understand plus if you would typically trip all gems in similar case that happened. I have quite good saving in there over 3000 gems. That might be even value of refund I received back. Could we please find some better solution that been ban for 6 months.

Regards.
It's not a nerf, Unkillable Team was an exploit bug.
17 фев. 2020, 14:5817.02.20
Taureck said:

How can a 'refund abuse' even come into play. When there is a refund then it is ligit, or am I missing something?
It wasn't legit.
18 фев. 2020, 06:1018.02.20

I have to strongly disagree with that. Unkillable team is just using that little RNG shard pull luck and using champions with particular skills for particular purpouse. Same like multi Royal guard, and multi Coldheart in Spider den. Some people have luck to get great Clan boss Champion some not. I got those champions way before I start building high def strong team. For many months there was need to have very particular champions to perform good in CB so you can't blaim player for not getting those champs. Or you want to say I have to pay more for shards to get them?

Exploiting bug is when people start to abuse it and doing clan hopping to get multiples of top UNM chest. Have I done it? No. You can check that I have never left my clan since I joined it in March/April 2019.

In other way we can both agree that current state of Clan boss is still not good. If whole our clan was ableto 2 key NM there will not be enough rewards for everyone. That's still not case of our Clan some are able to perform good on Brutal and Nightmare. Some have been focusing on Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare. Each of us are just using champs we have and try to make most of it.

Also have seen videos about Clan boss outputs with teams that used Skullcrusher and because of new update they perform way worse. So this update does not only affected unkilable teams but also others teams in not good way.

18 фев. 2020, 06:2618.02.20

Legit it is. Same as with ebay buyer protection. Protecting buyers from false seller info during sale. I have simillar experience in there, where I bought items that doesn't fit to what they described ( wrong item, size, damaged,... ) Google play protect as well, just pitty not with such long protection period as Ebay buyer protection.

My issue is that when someone invest into his account so much time and money and than for little refund (£26) is he banned for 6 months is way too harsh. As I said take all my gems that I had saved. It's most probably value of money I got refunded anyway and give me back access to my account, please.

18 фев. 2020, 18:4318.02.20

What can I say?

I don't want to discuss about UK teams, this has gone on too long.

We don't agree, I'm not here to say "omg, you're wrong!!! How can you think thaaaat??!?!"

You've been banned because you asked for a refund, just wait for its deadline or leave.

19 фев. 2020, 10:5019.02.20
Valdys said:

What can I say?

I don't want to discuss about UK teams, this has gone on too long.

We don't agree, I'm not here to say "omg, you're wrong!!! How can you think thaaaat??!?!"

You've been banned because you asked for a refund, just wait for its deadline or leave.

Thank God, you are not only Moderator in here as you are not helpful and understanding at all. My issue was solved by someone else. Have a nice day being sour and good luck with that attitude in life.