Все Категории

Suggestion: This will make everyone happy

Поиск
8 фев. 2020, 16:4308.02.20

I’m posting this here as the suggestion forum is locked out.

My suggestion to make everyone happy AND fix the Draco fiasco.

For completion of ALL the faction wars. Award Dracomorph. Simple and elegant. 

This will give a worthy goal to all. And it will alleviate the anger of giving a god tier champ for no good reason.

It will never lead to everyone having Dracomorph either. As I for one will more than likely never complete all Faction Wars. And I am sure at least half of the community will never achieve it either.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 фев. 2020, 17:1308.02.20
Lotro_Fanatic said:

This will give a worthy goal to all. And it will alleviate the anger of giving a god tier champ for no good reason.

It will never lead to everyone having Dracomorph either. As I for one will more than likely never complete all Faction Wars. And I am sure at least half of the community will never achieve it either.

This is the most reasonable solution that I have ready so far. 
8 фев. 2020, 18:2308.02.20
9 фев. 2020, 08:38(отредактировано)

Lotro_Fanatic said:

I respectfully disagree. Not on the suggestion itself, but on the assumption that at least half the community will never fully complete Faction Wars and the conclusion that this solution will make all happy. In my humble opinion not more than 10% or even less will EVER complete whole Faction Wars and thus giving Dracomoph as final reward for that achievement can't make all happy. Sure, it will seems like Plarium take step in right direction, but it will be more like "Ha, gocha! Now you're after!"

They also can't, shouldn't and certainly will not give the damn Draco to everyone. This will just brake the whole ***** game. Here is my personal suggestion:

===========================

Plarium, take your Draco back, make official announcement that this was stupid mistake, then give everyone 1 or 2 free sacred shards and make 1 time 100% chance for those 1 or 2 sacred shards. I'm pretty sure you can do this. Every other shard beyond those 2 will have regular chance, i.e. doesn't have any. You can do this, right?

This is how you can clean your name, give everyone equal compensation for screwing things big time and still have RNG involved.

Oh, and don't use your Community managers like cannon fodder, make it open and official.

8 фев. 2020, 23:0408.02.20
Daering said:

Lotro_Fanatic said:

I respectfully disagree. Not on the suggestion itself, but on the assumption that at least half the community will never fully complete Faction Wars and the conclusion that this solution will make all happy. In my humble opinion not more than 10% or even less will EVER complete whole Faction Wars and thus giving Dracomoph as final reward for that achievement can't make them happy. Sure, it will seems like Plarium take step in right direction, but it will be more like "Ha, gocha! Now you're after!"

They also can't, shouldn't and certainly will not give the damn Draco to everyone. This will just brake the whole ***** game. Here is my personal suggestion:

===========================

Plarium, take your Draco back, make official announcement that this was stupid mistake, then give everyone 1 or 2 sacred shards and make 1 time 100% chance for those 1 or 2 sacred shards. I'm pretty sure you can do this. Every other shard beyond those 2 will have regular chance, i.e. doesn't have any. You can do this, right?

This is how you can clean your name, give everyone equal compensation for screwing things big time and still have RNG involved.

Oh, and don't use your Community managers like cannon fodder, make it open and official.

Thank you for thoroughly derailing this post.
9 фев. 2020, 01:2309.02.20
9 фев. 2020, 02:00(отредактировано)

Lotro_Fanatic said:

Thank you for thoroughly derailing this post.

You mean, by respectfully disagree with your position, giving reasoned opinion why and then make my own personal suggestion in context of this thread? Well, you are welcome then!

9 фев. 2020, 03:5309.02.20
9 фев. 2020, 03:54(отредактировано)

chosen was given a legendary too, under the table, but he was honest about it after the Draco-gate; and he just crunch it!  that shows that there still honest people in the world.

But like chosen there maybe other video content creators who also where given a legendary under the table for the free advertising. Feels bad man, probably those dudes are the ones who are at the bronze tier fighting and wining easily against noobs like me  to earn medals like free candy.

...I like the one shard that gives one legendary with a 100% chance to any player as reward for completing at least one clan branch of the faction wars.

As a suggestion and to make it more fun, the legendary you get will belong to the clan faction you finish first, because really,  finishing ALL faction wars is a monumental task for a reward, and after that, what then? the only bad thing about this is that this legendary wont help you on the other faction clans fights so you decide if you finish all the clans, unless you get one random legendary from each clan you finish that belongs to say clan, that will be awesome!