Все Категории

What should new players look for in a clan?

Поиск
15 янв. 2020, 13:4115.01.20

I wanted to start a discussion on Clans. I hope to see the function of clans and the use of them grow as we go on in the game. From those of you that run clans to those that take part in all clan events what recomendations do you have for new players looking for clans.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 янв. 2020, 13:5215.01.20

Clans are for CB, pretty much exclusively. As a new player, you won't be able to get into a good CB clan, but try to get into an active clan that is at least progressing in CB. I was lucky enough to get into a clan that had cleared easy & was working on normal (which we have since beaten).

Obviously long run you'll want better than that - I've kind of outgrown my clan, as it doesn't look like we're beating hard any time soon and I do by far the most damage on CB. If you're REALLY lucky you'll join a clan that continues to progress & that you can grow with, though honestly in all likelihood you'll leave your first clan at some point. (I haven't yet, just haven't been motivated to look for a new one, and only recently have I gotten to the point where I feel I'll be able to contribute on brutal).

16 янв. 2020, 12:5616.01.20
started a clan ages ago, we are curently top 600, people come and go, but have always had active people and agreed what boss to hit and complete, we started at easy and after 9 months are on nm, 20 of 30 original members still in group, all about being active and knowing its just a game lol, have fun :)
17 янв. 2020, 00:1317.01.20
I love my clan.  Though I am way out of my league.   I can 4 chest brutal with 4 keys.  They are killing nightmare and some are hitting the hell out of unm.  Even though I only get one chest a day I have access to excellent players advice.