Все Категории

Content for the sake of content

Поиск
2 янв. 2020, 20:5902.01.20

Dear Plarium,

I would like to point out some of the useless in-game content. It would be nice of you to explain to us the benefits of this content.

1. Broadmaw fusion. 

Have not seen this character anywhere. Faction wars? Not really. Nobody will get five 6* Lizardmen as their first full fw pack. 

Requires epic books and greater/superior potions. Bad investment.

2. Sparring peat.

a) I do not know a single person who would fully max out the sparring peat. 

b) I heard every major streamer saying it is not worth it.

c) We do have a gemstone mine and it is a good investment. But the sparring pit in its current form requires too much micromanagement. We just do not have that much time. We work, we sleep, we have a social life etc.

d) As I see it, the sole point of the sparring peat is to create a mere illusion that you offer us an alternative to buying energy to progress faster.

3. The equipment in the market

The market is perfect for early game players. It is fine for the mid-game players. And it is of very little use for late-game players. Once we hit the 20 dungeons we only would buy the food/shards. Other than that it is useless. 

4. Experience as a reward for quests. 

People complain that it is useless once you are 60. I would say it is useless as soon as you are level 20. It becomes so little of a boost that you stop noticing it.

My question is - are you considering changing it?

I would appreciate if you focus more on the sparring peat issue and explain why its existence makes sense. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 янв. 2020, 05:3604.01.20

Broadmaw is pretty awesome!

You don't understand the Broadmaw!

You have no idea - what your talking about.

6 янв. 2020, 12:3806.01.20
Jokes aside. Would be great to hear from mods.
6 янв. 2020, 20:1206.01.20
I didn't reply before because I don't think there are useless things, just things that you don't usually use, but other players maybe yes. So, if you want to make a real suggestion, think about what should be improved, not deleted or changed.