Все Категории

unannounced arena change?

Поиск
2 янв. 2020, 19:2402.01.20

I'm wondering if others have experienced the following ...

Starting 3 or 4 weeks ago, it seems that (roughly) every 5th arena refresh brings up an unusually week set of opponents:

my specific experience: I'm sitting in Gold 2 with a decent but far from exceptional team. Most refreshes bring up a group of opponents that are all or mostly much stronger than my team. But every 5th refresh (again, roughly) I get one with a mix of weak full teams plus single hero intentionally weak teams. Thus with regular refreshes, over the course of the day I can usually win 25-30 matches (50-60 gold medals) despite having a relatively weak team for Gold 2.

It's clear that this is not merely random, as I see very few refreshes with intermediate results - it's mostly very strong sets of opponents, with occasional very weak sets of opponents.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 янв. 2020, 10:5503.01.20

lmaggitti said:

Starting 3 or 4 weeks ago, it seems that (roughly) every 5th arena refresh brings up an unusually week set of opponents:

my specific experience: I'm sitting in Gold 2 with a decent but far from exceptional team. Most refreshes bring up a group of opponents that are all or mostly much stronger than my team. But every 5th refresh (again, roughly) I get one with a mix of weak full teams plus single hero intentionally weak teams. Thus with regular refreshes, over the course of the day I can usually win 25-30 matches (50-60 gold medals) despite having a relatively weak team for Gold 2.

It's clear that this is not merely random, as I see very few refreshes with intermediate results - it's mostly very strong sets of opponents, with occasional very weak sets of opponents.

Hello lmaggitti,

our system are searching a random people on Arena, and yes maybe sometimes you have a lot of people stronger then you because some people stopped to play and was dropped down and sometimes our system found a few weak people. 

I remember when i have been in Gold 2/3 the new players was added to gold 2/3 and was really funny and easy to beat them.

Have a nice day

4 янв. 2020, 05:2604.01.20

lmaggitti said:

This bug happens at the lower levels of arena.  At gold IV and Platinum, that issue vanishes.  Then, you deal with entirely different bugs.  But rest assured, there are bugs at every level of arena, as well as everywhere else in the game. :P

The latest gold IV and Platinum bug has been where when you refresh for opponents, you only get 3-4 that show up.  So, you either have to pick from the limited list of opponents, pay gems to reset (which no one in their right minds should be doing), or you wait for the next refresh.

I swear, I feel like every time they add more content, they find new and innovative ways to break old content that wasn't broken to begin with...
4 янв. 2020, 17:0304.01.20

AscendantGod said:

lmaggitti said:

This bug happens at the lower levels of arena.  At gold IV and Platinum, that issue vanishes.  Then, you deal with entirely different bugs.  But rest assured, there are bugs at every level of arena, as well as everywhere else in the game. :P

The latest gold IV and Platinum bug has been where when you refresh for opponents, you only get 3-4 that show up.  So, you either have to pick from the limited list of opponents, pay gems to reset (which no one in their right minds should be doing), or you wait for the next refresh.

I swear, I feel like every time they add more content, they find new and innovative ways to break old content that wasn't broken to begin with...

Well at least this is a good bug ... though I think I've jinxed myself, or they fixed it, as since I posted this it's happened with much less frequency.