Все Категории

Just started this game but why so much ads?

Поиск
26 дек. 2019, 00:2726.12.19

Hello, 

After watching to many videos from Rhykker recommending this game i thought i give it a try. 

And i do like the game so far after almost 2 days playing casually. But it gets annoying fast. 

Every time i start it there are literally 4-5 pop up's with ads. I can understand if its once or twice and 

some occasion but every single time? 

I hope you can re-consider removing them or make them much less intrusive. 

Or maybe there is and i just dont know? 

Cheers

Rex

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 дек. 2019, 09:4326.12.19
Nope, no button to turn it off.
26 дек. 2019, 10:0426.12.19
vampyren said:

Hello, 

After watching to many videos from Rhykker recommending this game i thought i give it a try. 

And i do like the game so far after almost 2 days playing casually. But it gets annoying fast. 

Every time i start it there are literally 4-5 pop up's with ads. I can understand if its once or twice and 

Cheers

Rex

Sorry, man, just the time of removing their posts... sadly we can't stay here h24, but we do the possible.
26 дек. 2019, 10:2126.12.19
26 дек. 2019, 10:26(отредактировано)
Valdys said:

vampyren said:

Hello, 

Cheers

Rex

Sorry, man, just the time of removing their posts... sadly we can't stay here h24, but we do the possible.
You did misunderstand the threadstarter. He does not like the advertising popups when starting RAID. I am used to it and this time I am in fact a bit disappointed the X-Mas offer is not advertised 'cause it is already over though X-Mas is not. What a pity!? 
26 дек. 2019, 10:3226.12.19
Morana Aktal said:

Valdys said:

vampyren said:

Hello, 

Cheers

Rex

You did misunderstand the threadstarter. He does not like the advertising popups when starting RAID. I am used to it and this time I am in fact a bit disappointed the X-Mas offer is not advertised 'cause it is already over though X-Mas is not. What a pity!? 
Ops, you're right... I missed "pop-up" ahah
27 дек. 2019, 10:0527.12.19

Exactly this was about pop-ups. Today i must clicked 7-8 times before going into the game .

Almost on the verge of removing the game. This is getting to much to be honest. Even 1-2 is annoying enough but like 8 times? seriously who makes these decisions.