Все Категории

Offense vs Lifesteal

Offense vs Lifesteal

Поиск
20 дек. 2019, 15:3320.12.19

Offense vs Lifesteal

Hello, new to the forums but have a lot of questions to ask. I probably won't ask all of them in 1 post as it may be too much. I have been playing the game quite a while now, to the point where I unlocked all the daily login rewards. But I still dont know what the best to build on people is.

Currently, I have just been building all the recommended items on everyone I get and dealing with that. However, I'm not sure if that is the best thing to do since I dont seem to be doing a lot of damage. The main case being Septimus that I unlocked a while ago. Currently, I have just done the recommended build on him and it seems to be pretty strong. But would it be worth it to ditch the offense set and change that into lifesteal? Is the 30% that strong, when he can be healing for a lot instead.

Same problem with Thenasil that I also got. Most of the artifacts on her are for speed and defense, but she has a skill that heals based on her Max HP. Would it be worth it to lose some speed and just go full HP for her?

Thanks
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 дек. 2019, 04:4121.12.19

People run Lifesteal for Septimus in Clan Boss.

21 дек. 2019, 10:0721.12.19
i have septimus and i run him lifesteal...works well at clanboss
21 дек. 2019, 18:1621.12.19

davenportj121 said:

Hello, new to the forums but have a lot of questions to ask. I probably won't ask all of them in 1 post as it may be too much. I have been playing the game quite a while now, to the point where I unlocked all the daily login rewards. But I still dont know what the best to build on people is.

Currently, I have just been building all the recommended items on everyone I get and dealing with that. However, I'm not sure if that is the best thing to do since I dont seem to be doing a lot of damage. The main case being Septimus that I unlocked a while ago. Currently, I have just done the recommended build on him and it seems to be pretty strong. But would it be worth it to ditch the offense set and change that into lifesteal? Is the 30% that strong, when he can be healing for a lot instead.

Same problem with Thenasil that I also got. Most of the artifacts on her are for speed and defense, but she has a skill that heals based on her Max HP. Would it be worth it to lose some speed and just go full HP for her?

Thanks

Hi davenporti,

better to use a different times of set, the game give you a little help for build a champions but how in all games the best choose is set from your self a champion's set.

I will show you not the best build for champions but wich work very good (you can build a champion how you prefere and the area where you wanna use, for example for Arena is better set your champions with a lot of res for don't take some debuffs).

For septimus you need read his skills (i don't have it so i can't help you directly with a build).

Have a nice day