Все Категории

I have been Banned from IG chat

Поиск
27 нояб. 2019, 23:5227.11.19

Have anyone experienced anything like this? I was one minute talking in a clan chat and when replying to a clan and a display prompt stating I'm banned from chat. I have send 3 ticket and they have yet done anything to fix it nor give me a reason to why I have been banned. Has anyone gone thru this problem?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 нояб. 2019, 01:1528.11.19
No I haven't, but I'm wondering if this is Premium or the clan
28 нояб. 2019, 07:1728.11.19
28 нояб. 2019, 07:21(отредактировано)

Since, I downloaded Plarium Play on my PC - 2 weeks ago.

I have been ban a total of 5 times.

I just got out of being chat ban yesterday.

Normally, You can send Support a Message.

They will investigate the issue to see if you broke some sort of rules.

All the times I was ban - I wasn't at fault.

If your not at Fault, They will un-chat ban you.

They said the reason I was ban was because the In-Game Spam Bot thought I was spamming.

The Chat Bot thinks I am spamming because of how fast I can type & enter a message to Alliance chat on my PC.

It seems to me the Chat Bot can't tell the difference between a person (Spamming) I.E typing a single letter several times 

VS. 

A person who can write over 100+ words per min

The Spam Bot treats the above situations the same way - It bans you from Global & Alliance Chat for about 5 days.

If you send a message to Support Team, They will answer your post with in 1 day or so.

They seem to be very good at answering it with in a day.

The only exception to the above is when there is a Holiday going on.

They usually take the week off to go on Vacation to visit there Family.

It is a big Family gathering of sorts.

They plan to have Honey Ham + Turkey + all the trimmings.

I got ban last week.

They didn't answer me for 5 days.

I don't fault them - They must of been planning 2 Thanksgivings - 1 for the office + 1 for home with there families.

I ended up getting unbanned from the expiration date of the ban.

I am sure they will address your issue next week after they come back from vacation.

The support team has lives outside of this game.

Bless there little hearts.

But don't you worry.

I will tell the support team - You are thinking about them - The next time the Spam Bot bans me from my own Alliance Chat.

I will give it a couple of days.

Maybe, by the beginning of November, I will talk with them.

KiwiMcSheepModerator
28 нояб. 2019, 08:0128.11.19

SJRiders4o8 said:

Have anyone experienced anything like this? I was one minute talking in a clan chat and when replying to a clan and a display prompt stating I'm banned from chat. I have send 3 ticket and they have yet done anything to fix it nor give me a reason to why I have been banned. Has anyone gone thru this problem?

Hello and welcome to the forums.

This can happen for many reasons, posting similar messages, can trigger an in-game chat ban, among other things, please private message me your um 0000 number and I will enquire on your behalf.

Also since this subject can only be resolved by support I will not close this thread.

many thanks

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.